Try not to BOTCH this one. Sox .vs. Phillies

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully will have a big enough lead in the 9th to where that doesn't become a factor..If it does,  Hopefully it's SHINGO time.

We'll be lucky to get any runs at all. Another pitcher we've never seen before, is 3-1 with a 1 something era. Can't wait!! :bang

We'll be lucky to get any runs at all.  Another pitcher we've never seen before, is 3-1 with a 1 something era.  Can't wait!!  :bang

I have the dude in one of my fantasy leagues. He's a setup man who was still pitching setup less than a week ago. I don't see how he's going to be stretched enough to even go 4 innings. He apparently does have very good stuff though, as is evidenced by his relief #'s. We need to make him throw a ton of pitches early and wear their bp thin for the rest of the series.

Wasn't Minnesota's Carlos Silva 5-0 w/ a sick ERA the first time we saw him this season?  We scored 500 runs on him.  I think we can kind of start forgetting about the "seeing the pitcher for the first time curse....."

Yea, he was. I hope your right about the first time pitcher deal.

Bla.. Cub fan downstairs just walked up here to show me the foam "finger" he made for Koch... Guarantee there will be fights near the Sox pen.. and I wouldn't be surprised to see Koch involved once he gets a look at it. :headshake

Bla.. Cub fan downstairs just walked up here to show me the foam "finger" he made for Koch... Guarantee there will be fights near the Sox pen.. and I wouldn't be surprised to see Koch involved once he gets a look at it.  :headshake

With all due respect, i hope he gets the living crap beat out of him

With all due respect, i hope he gets the living crap beat out of him

I told him not to bring it.... Regardless of Sox fans agreeing with it, it's not going to be well received by a guy wearing a Cubs jersey..

I told him not to bring it.... Regardless of Sox fans agreeing with it, it's not going to be well received by a guy wearing a Cubs jersey..

Seriously, if a Sox fan went to Wrigley wearing a Sox hat, he’d get his ass kicked in seconds. We should do the same. f***ing guys have the guts to come into the Cell wearing cubbie blue in front of thousands of Sox fans. I see a Cubs fan and I’ll beat the living crap out of him!

;)

Seriously, if a Sox fan went to Wrigley wearing a Sox hat, he’d get his ass kicked in seconds. We should do the same. f***ing guys have the guts to come into the Cell wearing cubbie blue in front of thousands of Sox fans. I see a Cubs fan and I’ll beat the living crap out of him!

;)

No he wouldn't. I've been there many times with friends wearing Sox stuff and never had an issue. It's how you act that gets your ass kicked, not what you wear.

With Mark on the mound and Madson making his 1st start(on a 50-60 count), I expect an easy victory(that is assuming that botch doesnt ever touch the mound).

It is half-price night and as said before, we should expect a couple of fights. Oh well, I'm all for it as long as its a cubs fan getting the snot kicked out of him.

:bang :stick :fight :fthecubs :chair

I'm going to the game tonight...Hopefully I won't be near any fights...Last time I went to a game, there were fights all around me...no fun whatsoever...

Good luck, stay safe :usa

I'm on my way as well, but there are never fights where we sit in 127.

Tonights lower deck bowl is sold out, so its reasonable to assume the game will be packed.

We've all known for some time these half priced night brings out the trash in this city. With the warm weather, Flub's stadium sold out, and the atmosphere this event usually offers I wouldn't be shocked if several fights erupted.

My seats are in Section 160; if the rowdiness is anywhere near that of past dates I'll have some harrowing stories to tell tomorrow.

:bringit

:fthecubs

Looking forward to the stories after the game -- I would hope that there wouldn't be too many fight because Flubs fans actually have a game to go to tonight.

Tomorrow could be trouble though. Day game at wrigley, Night game at the Cell -- Should be quite a few people who do the double dip.. I did it once last year. Most will be very drunk.