FutureSox Midseason Predictions

Chisoxfn

FutureSox.com Panel of Experts: Midseason Predictions

By Staff

FutureSox.com

July 18, 2004

FutureSox.com's leading writers were given a few questions and all responded to the questions on their own with an explanation why. This is going to be the first installment of what is a new feature on FutureSox.com, one where a few different people answer you, the readers questions. We hope this can create a nice way for the reader to interact with the site. Also, in the future, FutureSox.com would like to get some guest members of the panel...More

This article is very long so its easiest to read on FutureSox.com

It was really cool seeing the answers for this and then Dan's crappy information. :lol: When we were compiling the stuff everyone was to write a blip saying why they chose.....we all write paragraphs....and dan has one sentence answers.....

It was really cool seeing the answers for this and then Dan's crappy information. :lol: When we were compiling the stuff everyone was to write a blip saying why they chose.....we all write paragraphs....and dan has one sentence answers.....

Wait a second. I did that before you asked. And you said, "a little bit" in the e-mail. Since when is 10 paragraphs a little bit? :huh:

:finger Heads and your lazy stupid ass.

Hmm I think we just unmasked who Jay Mariottis posting name is...  Has anyone actually ever seen Heads in public? :lol:

We've seen pictures of him and he looks like he's 7 or so (sorry man, 'tis true), and he's a Sox fan so you know it's not Mariotti.

I get 12-14 more than anything. But I am 17. And a Sox fan.

That's cool. I look young for my age as well. (about 15 people say but it used to be 11-13 before some facial hair arrived) but I'm really a handsome, 17 ( near 18.. :o) as well. :)