Borchard or Reed

Dude, the deal was done. No use pining over someone no longer in the organization. We needed another frontline starter, and we got one. And yes, I still think Borchard can pan out, despite his play since he's been back with the club.

Hey, while we're ripping on people - I mean, you are ripping on Kenny Williams, aren't you? Let's rip on... hmm, who should we rip tonight? Herm Schnieder. That bastard probably caused Maggs and Frank's injuries. And Roger Bossard too, that asshole - I saw piece of grass that was longer then the others! Grr!! :angry:

We've set a record for posts in a day, and most of them have been commenting on a select few morons.

I think Borchard has looked much better this time up. Granted, he still has some ugly swings and goes after some horrible pitches. But in general, he seems just a bit more patient and his swing looks better. Maybe I'm just seeing things so that I don't get pissed off, who knows, but I think we need to stick him out there full time and see how it goes.

Reed is hitting .268 at AAA since we traded him. I really don't think it will make much of a difference. Get back to me in 3 years. IMO Reed is going to be Borchard by then, only without the power potential. If not, then tough s***, we still got our ace pitcher.

Reed is hitting .268 at AAA since we traded him. I really don't think it will make much of a difference. Get back to me in 3 years. IMO Reed is going to be Borchard by then, only without the power potential. If not, then tough s***, we still got our ace pitcher.

Yeah .268 in the PCL which by the way is a hitters league