Ross Gload should go

Yoda

The dickhead hits a nice single but is later caught stealing. Next batter.... Willie hits a double in which should have been an RBI double. I hate this f***ing guy. Can't stand to see his f***ing face. Ross should get the hell out of here.

The dickhead hits a nice single but is later caught stealing. Next batter.... Willie hits a double in which should have been an RBI double. I hate this f***ing guy. Can't stand to see his f***ing face. Ross should get the hell out of here.

It was a hit and run, ross did nothing wrong.

You are a dumbass, were you watching the game, or looking at gamecast? Blame Willie for swinging through the pitch.

You are a dumbass, were you watching the game, or looking at gamecast?  Blame Willie for swinging through the pitch.

What the hell? It wasn't Willie's or Ross's fault, it was a pitch that was way outside, he couldn't get to it, ross is a gone goose, nobody's fault, just didn't work out.

You are a dumbass, were you watching the game, or looking at gamecast?  Blame Willie for swinging through the pitch.

The reason why Willie swung at such a bad pitch is because he knew Gload didn’t get a good jump and wanted to at least distract the catcher. Ross himself knows he can’t f***ing run.

The reason why Willie swung at such a bad pitch is because he knew Gload didn’t get a good jump and wanted to at least distract the catcher. Ross himself knows he can’t f***ing run.

IT WAS A HIT AND RUN, what don't you understand?

I'm not faulting Willie, because he has to swing, Yoda, but it is on the hitter. It didn't work out, but we were trying something.

Why do you have a personal Vendetta against Gload?

I'm not faulting Willie, because he has to swing, Yoda, but it is on the hitter.  It didn't work out, but we were trying something. 

Why do you have a personal Vendetta against Gload?

I don't know.... I just feel like blaming this damn loss at Gload. He hits a nice single and is later caught stealing. These games are so damn frustrating... and tell me you're not frustrated at this s***?

If you're going to blame anybody, blame Ozzie. He called the hit n' run

I think in a 1 run game you want to try to make things happen, but this pitcher was making his MLB debut. I felt he should have looked a couple first, but Oz was very agressive. Hero or goat, he got the goat.

2nd guessing is easy!

I don't know.... I just feel like blaming this damn loss at Gload. He hits a nice single and is later caught stealing. These games are so damn frustrating... and tell me you're not frustrated at this s***?

I'm very frustrated, but to blame the loss on the pinch hitter, who actually got a hit, but was hung out to dry on a hit-and-run... is honestly one of the stupidest opinions I have EVER heard in my entire life.

If you feel like blaming someone blame Ozzie. Dont blame Ross for doing what he was told

I'm very frustrated, but to blame the loss on the pinch hitter, who actually got a hit, but was hung out to dry on a hit-and-run...  is honestly one of the stupidest opinions I have EVER heard in my entire life.

I could care less if you think my opinion is good or not.

How can you justify that?    I honestly don't think anyone else in this world can agree with your opinion on this? Just because you feel like it?  Lame!

:dips***

You're the lame one. And just because I feel like it? WTF? I said I could care less if you agree with my opinion or not. If you disagree than hey you disagree :bang

What do you want Bighurt, a cookie? :bringit :bringit :bringit

If you feel like blaming someone blame Ozzie. Dont blame Ross for doing what he was told

the reason i blame ozzie is because on the first pitch they tried to hit and run and willie fouled it off...the hit and run is suppose to be a surprise play so on the first pitch it was a fine because everyone in the infield was on the move thinking willie was gonna bunt.....the tigers were ready for it the 2nd time...trying it 2 times in the same at bat really makes it a low pct play imo...

Let's see here. Earlier in the year, there was all this b****ing about "What happened to small ball?"

Now Ozzie tries a sac bunt with runner's on 1 & 2 with no outs that doesn't work, the lead runner gets picked off and reamed for it. And Ozzie gets reamed for it as well.

Same inning, Ozzie sends Uribe and he gets thrown out. Ozzie's a dumbf*** again.

Tonight, Ozzie gets reamed for two hit and runs that didn't work.

I thought all you guys wanted smallball instead of just playing for the 3 run homer.

You can't have it both ways. If Ozzie does nothing he's gets reamed. If he does something and it fails he gets reamed. The team isn't hitting, so Ozzie's trying to make something happen by putting pressure on the defense. But, we aren't executing in any phase of the game right now so nothing is working. Forget this or that situation, what would be your solution to getting this team back on track. (I know Jeckel, you'd have Rowand hitting 2nd :D ) Would you aggresive like Ozzie's tried to be? Would you hope we just play our way out of this slump instead of possibly making it worse by trying to force things?

Being a manager is not an easy thing to do. Even when you make all the right moves, the moves you are "supposed" to make they blow up in your face sometimes. And if you always make those moves, the opposing managers learn that, so they will know what and when you are planning to do something. Do you forget "the book" and go with your gut instinct? That's ok till it backfires.

If I was Ozzie I would do two things:

1. Whatever the hell I thought was best at the time.

2. never read Soxtalk.

Let's see here.  Earlier in the year, there was all this b****ing about "What happened to small ball?"

Now Ozzie tries a sac bunt with runner's on 1 & 2 with no outs that doesn't work, the lead runner gets picked off and reamed for it.  And Ozzie gets reamed for it as well.

Same inning, Ozzie sends Uribe and he gets thrown out.  Ozzie's a dumbf*** again.

Tonight, Ozzie gets reamed for two hit and runs that didn't work.

I thought all you guys wanted smallball instead of just playing for the 3 run homer.

You can't have it both ways.  If Ozzie does nothing he's gets reamed.  If he does something and it fails he gets reamed. The team isn't hitting, so Ozzie's trying to make something happen by putting pressure on the defense.  But, we aren't executing in any phase of the game right now so nothing is working.  Forget this or that situation, what would be your solution to getting this team back on track. (I know Jeckel, you'd have Rowand hitting 2nd  :D  ) Would you aggresive like Ozzie's tried to be?  Would you hope we just play our way out of this slump instead of possibly making it worse by trying to force things?

Being a manager is not an easy thing to do.  Even when you make all the right moves, the moves you are "supposed" to make they blow up in your face sometimes.  And if you always make those moves, the opposing managers learn that, so they will know what and when you are planning to do something.  Do you forget "the book" and go with your gut instinct?  That's ok till it backfires. 

If I was Ozzie I would do two things:

1.  Whatever the hell I thought was best at the time.

2.  never read Soxtalk.

very good point.

if the Sox are going to get out of this funk, it's going to be because of aggressive baseball. I have no problem doing a hit and run with gload on first and harris up, even if they did it once in the at bat.

the guy needs to throw a strike (he's not going to purposely throw a junk pitch, at least not most of the time), Gload has decent speed and Harris has been making contact, predominately to the right side on the ground. Ozzie's theory was, at the very least, we get a guy on second with one out, but if Harris finds a hole, you have first and third with no outs. I personally love the hit and run (the guy is in motion first, but it also forces the batter to make good contact on the ground, a problem some of our guys have at times) and considering the way our offense has been, I don't mind taking the chance.

YASNY and Molto state it for me too.

I can't be upset when the Sox play the game the way we wanted them to. Execution isn't perfect. They were trying to make something happen. It is what we wanted from Ozzie and expected from Ozzie so being upset with Ozzie seems counter productive.