Contreras or Bust

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with this win and KC commin up, im really hopin we can get it goin... i mean come on, KC is the worst team in the AL.... we need to win all 3 here, and get some steam/confidance goin into the 4 games against CLE... at this point id be happy with a split in that series... but we need to win it.... really f***in bad

and then we got another 3 against KC

minny won again today against boston =(

i dont think he's ever faced a team this weak

EVER

let me check,

NOPE

faced detroit this year.... a couple weeks ago.... 8 IP 1 ER

faced TB this year.... also a couple weeks ago.... 7 IP 1 ER

NICE

i think both those teams are better then KC

i hope that he dosent have any gitters about bein on a new team or anything, because it would be SWEET to see him put up a bunch of GOOSE EGGS! =D

New kid on the block here. Feel naked without a banner and pictures and snappy quotes ,but I like all that stuff. Wish I knew how to do it ,but, I digress.

Let's review our acquisiton of Contreras: 1. Not as familiar to central division opponents 2. Nasty stuff 3. Loaiza's loss of speed 4. Loaiza's impending free agency vs. Contreras' contract through 2006 5. Yankees covering nearly $4 million of Contreras remaing contract

If I missed anything let me know . At this point with flagging confidence in the Sox playoff hopes, I'm putting as postive a spin on this trade as I can .

Hope this turned out OK. :bringit

New kid on the block here. Feel naked without a banner and pictures and snappy quotes ,but I like all that stuff. Wish I knew how to do it ,but, I digress.

Let's review our acquisiton of Contreras: 1. Not as familiar to central division opponents 2. Nasty stuff 3. Loaiza's loss of speed 4. Loaiza's impending free agency vs. Contreras' contract through 2006 5. Yankees covering nearly $4 million of Contreras remaing contract

If I missed anything let me know . At this point with flagging confidence in the Sox playoff hopes, I'm putting as postive a spin on this trade as I can .

Hope this turned out OK. :bringit

Welcome Aboard CaliSoxFanViaSWside. :cheers :cheers :drink

You'll get used to everything here. I hope you post more. :)