Contreras or Bust

MinnesotaSoxFan

Not me.. :unsure:  ;)

Welcome aboard cali. I think Minn gave you some good advice and if you want I even have soxace's secret identity, which he won't realease to anyone. :P :D

EDIT: Wow, I didn't even realize he put ace. Well take his advice except when it comes to ace, I don't think he's ever started an argument here, or atleast a good one. :P :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank u all for the welcome and especially to Minne for the offer to help me with a sig. He knows how its is to be a Sox fan in another state though I imagine its a lot worse being a Sox fan in MN.

I'll try to post as often as i can though I get lazy. I'll be rooting for the Sox when they come to Anaheim to play the Angels like i did last year and just about every year I've been here.

Last year against the Dodgers was especially nice when my Dad flew in from Oak Lawn and my kids came in from AZ. Too bad some a hole Dodger fans ruined the fun by throwing peanuts at us all game. It takes some real chicken sh*ts to throw stuff at 3 generations of a family just rooting for their team.And I paid threw the nose for those seats too. Imagine what its like in the cheap seats!

Thanks again for the warm welcome. :cheers

I hope the Sox don’t underestimate the Royals just like they did with the Expos. I believe the series with the Expos would be one that I’ll never forget. Mostly when we scored 14 runs but still managed to lose the game.

I miss Loaiza already.

Royals have looked pretty good their last 2 games scoring alot of runs. After a 7 game losing streak I don't know how the Sox could look past the Royals but they will. Ben Davis won't be hitting any 3 run homers tonight and since that was just about all the Sox offense Sunday it shouldnt't go too well. This offense without Frank and Maggs SUCKS! BIG TIME!

Royals--5

Sox--1(If their lucky)

:finger

Heather's Fearless Prediction: Rowand will get at least two RBIs.

The Sox WILL win a series here, which will be a huge momentum-shifter. We can only wait and see how Minnesota does, because winning won't help if Minnesota doesn't lose (go Anaheim).

Contreras doesn't look a day over 53.

But the stuff WoW, he's got great stuff. Stuff is what bad pitchers have. If he was a good pitcher the stuff wouldn't matter and everyone would say he's a good pitcher. Todd Ritchie had great stuff, Kris Benson apparently has great stuff. :puke

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!! Contreras just made me VOMIT!!!!! :puke

Good thing we got him for nothing.

:headbang GO OLD MAN RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang