Favorite Candy of All Time

AddisonStSox

Run of the mill, available anywhere -- Snickers

Special, only available in certain places --

Portable S'mores on the south rim of the Chisos Mountains. Mix some crushed graham crackers with some rich chocolate pudding and some marshmallow "fluff". Eat with a spoon out of a thermal mug. When finished make coffee in the mug and enjoy a mocha.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned dark chocolate yet. Hershey's makes the best.

The dark chocolate Milkey Way and Peppermint Patties are great too.

Also:

snowcaps (those little chocolate chips covered in little white balls of candy)

chocolate-covered chocolate-chip cookie dough

orange flavored chocolate

they're very refreshing

Haha, I got the Seinfeld reference. :lol:

Starburst's jelly beans. This is probably the only candy you could ever catch me going on a binge for. Nothing else really does it for me like that. Either I don't like it or I get sick so fast.

Also as ss2k4 mentioned jelly fruit slices. However, they get disgusting after more than 3.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned dark chocolate yet. Hershey's makes the best.

Hershey's does make killer dark chocolate.

I'll tell you the best kept tast-combination: Hershey dark chocolate and Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale (their Christmas seasonal brew). The floral/earthy hopiness and chewy maltiness of the Celebration is really nicely balanced with the dark chocolate. Try it, you'll love it!

Hershey's does make killer dark chocolate.

I'll tell you the best kept tast-combination:  Hershey dark chocolate and Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale (their Christmas seasonal brew).  The floral/earthy hopiness and chewy maltiness of the Celebration is really nicely balanced with the dark chocolate.  Try it, you'll love it!

Chocolate and a nice glass of port is also a killer combination.