MVP Baseball 2005

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Wow that is a big improvement.  Apparently the Cell in this year's version won't have the fan deck or look much different from last year's.  I wonder if they can modify that too.

At least this year you can create your own stadium. I'll probably do that instead of use the Cell. I just cant believe they havent fixed the upper deck.

How many of you plan to create a stadium?

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
At least this year you can create your own stadium. I'll probably do that instead of use the Cell. I just cant believe they havent fixed the upper deck.

How many of you plan to create a stadium?

Hell ya I'm creating a stadium that's the coolest new mode they've added in a long time. NFL games like madden have always had create a stadium but MLB games never have. I'm just surprised it took so long for them to add that feature.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:25 AM)
Hell ya I'm creating a stadium that's the coolest new mode they've added in a long time. NFL games like madden have always had create a stadium but MLB games never have. I'm just surprised it took so long for them to add that feature.

Yeah, same here. I am really looking forward to Create A Stadium. I am sure I will invest many hours trying to create fun and different stadiums. It will be fun to see what other people come up with as well when they get their creative hands on it.

Some nice finds there Tony with the 2 screenshots. Those 2 things are something I really wanted added to the game, just to make it far more realistic from a GM's perspective. With the create a stadium and owner mode, doesn't look like EA's rested on their laurels which can only be a good thing.

That create a player looks awesome.

Definitely will have some fun with that.

And the whole create-a-stadium thing, I doubt i'd ever use it in my franchise or whatever, but it could be fun just to play around with. Maybe make a stadium for my minor leaguers? Something like that would be cool.