MVP Baseball 2005

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
Im sure it's a combination of 3 things.

1. Yes, im sure the game just does look good.

2. The Screens are from X-box, not PS2

3. Im sure the shots were off a HDTV to make them look even better.

You can tell it's a Widescreen shot so it probably is HD.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
Just called the EB in Bloomington/Normal and they will have it tomorrow for sale.  I can't wait to buy this game.  Hell yeah.

if so that means we'll have it too.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
To Heads, Rex,Dan and whoever else. Any plans on rosters for the minor leauges. When I get the game, I am going to try at least to invest some time in making the Sox minor leauge system.

We plan to have up-to-date rosters on FutureSox. However, I feel if you were to start a thread in the FutureSox forum once the game comes out we can help rate how good the prospects are.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
Just edit him in the game.

Name:Tadahito Iguchi

DOB:12/04/1974

Height:5'9"

Weight:185

Bats/Throws:R/R

#:15

I would say just don't give him to much power,make him more of a slap hitter.

the only thing that sucsk tho is the payroll will go up and i want some cash to resign guys

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)
EA said the roster updates are supposed to be ready by the time of release. (However this was said before the 22nd release day was announced)

ya but he cant be in the game until he has one official at bat. it will prob be some other name but supposed to be iguchi

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 06:50 PM)
ya but he cant be in the game until he has one official at bat. it will prob be some other name but supposed to be iguchi

Yeah, thats what I meant, it will have his ratings, just not his pic and name and all that stuff. I just cant wait though. Im thinking of buying an action replay for XBox and getting the rosters from Ps2rosters.com when they come out. He does all of the minor league teams I think.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
Chimp, have you ever used the guy on ps2rosters?? I just went on the site, and it looks pretty good, he just says to send the memory card to him, and he will put the rosters on there. Does he promise all the minors to be legit or what??

I'm not sure, I never used him before, but he has been doing this for the last couple of years for NCAA, Madden, College Hoops. All the people on the Ign and Gamefaqs boards say he is the one to go to if you want roster updates. Im pretty sure all of his minors are correct. Here is his description of MVP 2004 roster update:

Corrected line-ups, batter stances, jersey #'s, statistics, plus all AAA and AA minor league players.  These rosters also have some additional images including Barry Bonds! Fixed Lefty Glitch.
Like I said, I havent used him before, but he seems like the real deal.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
my first move as white sox GM will be to trade Konerko and El Duque and Joe Crede for Adrian Beltre, make Ross Gload my 1B and put Felix Diaz into the rotation.  Hopefully i can get a replacement for Podsenick too because he is  :banghead

hope you don't plan on making the playoffs with that team.