Lost

HighHeat45

Anyone else watch this show. Im suprised there hasnt been an earlier thread but I have been hooked on this show since the beginning. Todays finale was really good too. It just sucks we have to wait a few months to see what happened to Walt, Michael, Jin and Sawer and to see whats in the hatch.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ May 25, 2005 -> 11:50 PM)
Yah I watched it.

Do you think the guys on the boat are some pirates or do you think they're from the island.  I'm thinking they were from the island with all these child kidnappings and why would they only take Walt.

I think they were "The Others" and they went out to stop the raft. That french lady said they were coming for "the boy" and everyone assumed it was Claires baby, but it was probably Walt.

QUOTE(Cy Garland @ May 25, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
I think they were "The Others" and they went out to stop the raft. That french lady said they were coming for "the boy" and everyone assumed it was Claires baby, but it was probably Walt.

Good point. Did you see that commercial for Invasion? Looks interesting too and in the same vein as lost.