I hope the Cubs get rained out all weekend

mreye

I'm already sick of this, "The first time Boston and the Cubs have palyed since 1918" crap!

I turned on AM 1000, the National show (Mike & Mike) was talking about it.

I turned on AM 890, they were talking about.

I turned on ESPN, they were talking about it.

I turned on the Christian station, they were talking about how Jesus can't find tickets.

I usually don't complain about these things, but for crying our loud, it's not that big a deal. Babe Ruth is not alive. The goat has been dead for a long time. No one involved with those two team in 1918 is still alive. Let it go. It's just two teams playing each other. :puke

I don't.. I hope it's beautiful...

Why..??

Because from estimates BoSox fans hold about 80% of the tickets all 3 days.. I want the Sox to kick the living snot out of the Cubs and I want to hear the BoFans chants all the way in Plainfield!!!

Then on Monday I can LMAO at Dusty blaming the fans for the losses.

:lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)

Why..??

Because from estimates BoSox fans hold about 80% of the tickets all 3 days.. I want the Sox to kick the living snot out of the Cubs and I want to hear the BoFans chants all the way in Plainfield!!!

He will blame the fans, the television, the weather, the booing, the cheering, the media, and especially Corey Patterson

That is why I love Dusty :D

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)

Why..??

I hear ya. I'm just sick of all the attention.

QUOTE(mreye @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:33 AM)
I hear ya. I'm just sick of all the attention.

I seriously haven’t heard much. Probably because I don’t listen to AM radio a lot or because I don’t watch TV much. Only when the Sox are on.

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 11:02 AM)
I seriously haven’t heard much. Probably because I don’t listen to AM radio a lot or because I don’t watch TV much. Only when the Sox are on.

if you haven't heard, we landed on the moon

Edited by Soxnbears01

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 07:32 AM)
I wonder if they will make the same big deal next weekend when the Sox play the dodgers?

I believe that the Sox played the Dodgers last year (or was it 2 years ago?) so it won't be the first time that's happened.

Think about it, this IS the cub World series this year. We spanked them already, so they can't look forward to that. This is all they have now. On the news they had some drone asking a Boston fan how to "break the curse"...My god...what a joke. All the hoopla about it. And then they go out and SPANK Boston yesterday...That will only fuel the fire.

Whatever, I would rather be us anyways.

After a few good starts and little to show for it, Z is gettin spanked around early today.  Good thing I started him...  4-0 in the 2nd.

He's having a meltdown on the mound. They keep showing his facial expressions. It's hilarious. He has issued 3 walks and given up 2 homers already through 2 innings. 4-0 Red Sox. Zambrainless has thrown 59 pitches through 2 innings. :lol:

Edited by Jabroni

And he's at 59 pitches going into the 3rd.

The Red Sox are the one team in the MLB that knows what to do against Zambrainless. They take pitches. He can strike out a lot of guys but he often does so on bad pitches. The Red Sox are patient and take pitches. It's frustrating Zambrainless to no end. :lol: