Crazy vacation

HighHeat45

I just got back from vacation where a lot of weird stuff happend to me and my family.

For one, on the 4th everyone at our family renuion went to some water park in denver except me, my dad and about 10 others who went golfing. But there was a bomb scare at the water park and everyone had to be evacuated and no one was able to get to their lockers for a few hours.

Then the next day, we went up to moutain thunder lodge in Brekenridge where that night me, my sister, 3 cousins, and 2 others got stuck in an elevator for about an hour and 5 minutes because no one had a fire key to the elevator so the fire department had to rip the door down to get us out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/whi...89/Elevator.jpg

Then on wednesday we went white water rafting and we went down this drop and landed on a rock where me, my uncle and the tour guide all went overboard and had to swim thru rocks and rapids to get back to the raft.

Nothing bad happened thursday, but we did meet up with the people stuck in the elevator with us at a horse ranch coincidently.

On friday we went to colorodo springs and on the way my uncle had to swerve off the road to keep from hitting a deer and we were right behind him so we had to swerve too. That day was my favorite cus we went to the top of pikes peak, which is like the 14 sears towers piled on top of each other (not really because its above sea level so its really like 9 or 10 depending on the height of colorodo springs). and the air force academy.

Wow, that sounds like a crazy trip.

I went on a vacation to Colorado a few years ago and hit most of the same places you did. Denver seemed pretty cool, but we were only there for a few hours. Brekenridge was nice, but a little bit too touristy. Colorado Springs was really cool and Pikes Peak was amazing. It was totally different from anything I'd ever experienced, you really feel small up there. The Air Force Academy was really neat too.