Admins

CubsSuck1

QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 12:47 AM)
Still confused  :huh

I'll bet he, I mean you, are still confused.

Serious advice here, don't be so transparent, and you might have gotten a serious answer. The whole approach to this was a joke, and that's how the thread ended up. If Vince wants to know something, I know he has everybody's email addresses.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 04:22 PM)

Serious advice here, don't be so transparent, and you might have gotten a serious answer.  The whole approach to this was a joke, and that's how the thread ended up.  If Vince wants to know something, I know he has everybody's email addresses.

sweet, I love shoots.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
No s***.  It's not like we're not around. 

Kind of reminds me of a story of someone who once said, "I'd like to see the day where [you] post without having all the admin powers".

Well, here we are, still posting; we don't have to take our toys and go elsewhere.  This site rocks, and we know it.

Seriously, don't worry about it.  It's all good.  That's all that needs to be said.

I think this is different.. im sure you guys either asked to take get your admin status taken away or at least were asked to, not just log on one day to see your not an admin anymore...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)

Serious advice here, don't be so transparent, and you might have gotten a serious answer.  The whole approach to this was a joke, and that's how the thread ended up.  If Vince wants to know something, I know he has everybody's email addresses.

I was just wondering, and I figured nobody would have a problem. So I just post the question and only get responses about chickens and whatever else... I knew you were joking but thought that you guys just stepped down like mods have done before, no big deal right? Anyways if there was a problem with the way I went about things, I'll back off, but I think you (ss2k and kap) are reading into things WAY more than what I was intending.

QUOTE(56789 @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 03:13 AM)
I think this is different.. im sure you guys either asked to take get your admin status taken away or at least were asked to, not just log on one day to see your not an admin anymore...

:crying

Yep, that's EXACTLY what happened, purely for s***s and giggles, because we love that here. You got us. :rolly

A year later, it still goes on, unbelieveable. :headshake

Just remember that there's always more then one side of any story. And a sleeping dog that you kick in the nuts over and over and over and over again will eventually bite the s*** out of you, so why don't we just let this dog sleep, huh?

/OUT of thread for good, pm me if you got a question.

Edited by kapkomet