School Started today

kapkomet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 10:16 AM)
UIC starts on the 22nd. Man, and my vacation just started 2 weeks ago. It's okay. I like college so it's no biggie. I heard some schools in Florida start this week too and some schools in GA started last week.

Thats when I start. I get back to California late on the 21st after hopefully seeing the Sox take a series from the Yanks at the cell :cheers :headbang

A few more days and my internship ends, than I have roughly a week of being a bum and than school starts and I go back to my old job.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
My last day of work is this Saturday.  I gave myself a little over a week to be a bum.  I get to go back on the 23rd, and then we start on the 29th. 

I'm so ready!

IU... :wub:

Where are you living this year? I'll be in Collins this year and I'm definitely getting trashed when I move back in.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 02:00 PM)
Where are you living this year? I'll be in Collins this year and I'm definitely getting trashed when I move back in.

Hoosier Courts @ Kinser.

My friend that's a b-ball manager lived in Collins last year. He had a corner room, so it was really big/nice. I like that location too.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
I'm moving in next wednesday, don't start till the wednesday after that though.

I can't wait, single room this year :headbang

I don't even think I'd want a single. That'd be too boring.

I'm in this big room that has its own hall inside, and 4 separate rooms down the hall with a big common room. Two to a room, which makes 8 of my closest friends. It's gonna be great.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
I don't even think I'd want a single.  That'd be too boring.

I'm in this big room that has its own hall inside, and 4 separate rooms down the hall with a big common room.  Two to a room, which makes 8 of my closest friends.  It's gonna be great.

eh, i had a bad experience with a random roomate last year.

I learned i can't share a TV with anyone :lol:

I know enough people on campus that when i wanna do something i can, plus a floor full of people.

But yeah, the situation you have sounds pretty cool too.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
eh, i had a bad experience with a random roomate last year.

I learned i can't share a TV with anyone :lol:

I know enough people on campus that when i wanna do something i can, plus a floor full of people. 

But yeah, the situation you have sounds pretty cool too.

A weird thing for me is that I watch TV all the time at home, but I never watch it at all at school. The only shows I watch regularly are Family Guy and South Park.

It's cool that you know your whole floor. It was like that for me last year, but it was harder to get everyone on one floor again, so now we're dispersed. It was a good time no matter what. The best thing was making up random games. We came up with some great ones.