That kid who fell from the balcony

Kyyle23

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a retard! I actually felt bad for this kid when I saw this, because Hawk said he fell, and now I feel like the retard. I don't wish ill luck or death on anyone, but if you're going to be that f'in stupid, something should happen to you so you learn your lesson.

Not a foul ball situation, as it happened during the bunt play to Crede, and I think it caught Crede off guard because he hesitated and was surprised to see the ball bunted at him and quickly threw it to 1st, making it closer then it should've been

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
.............so? :lol:

So .... I don't see how you can claim you were right. Thinking that someone falling or jumping and risking injury to himself and others is funny does prove one thing .... ignorance.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
So .... I don't see how you can claim you were right.  Thinking that someone falling or jumping and risking injury to himself and others is funny does prove one thing .... ignorance.

The kid was a dumbass. He jumped off the Upper Deck to see if the net would hold his weight. I am probably around his age and I would never even consider doing such a stupid thing. Just because I think that it is funny he is a dumbass, I am ignorant? Wow. :rolly

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)
The kid was a dumbass. He jumped off the Upper Deck to see if the net would hold his weight. I am probably around his age and I would never even consider doing such a stupid thing. Just because I think that it is funny he is a dumbass, I am ignorant? Wow. :rolly

You have grasped the concept quite well.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 11:57 PM)
Sportscenter just reported that the 18 year old male doing his little high-wire act in the 9th inning tonite actually JUMPED off the upper deck onto the net. He has been arrested on four misdemeanor counts. More on this as it comes.

Wow. :huh

Was he a Kamikaze? WTF is that Dickhead thinking.. Sheesh

Cocaine can do some nasty s***, or maybe some bad hash :headshake

Very strange the way he reacted once he was on the net. At first I thought he was stoned or drunk, but he didn't have a hard time walking back up the net, which looks tough to do even when sober. He just kinda sat there confused and looked like a 4 year old about to cry. I don't buy that he was drunk and I just can't believe it was purely stupidity.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 08:42 AM)
Very strange the way he reacted once he was on the net.  At first I thought he was stoned or drunk, but he didn't have a hard time walking back up the net, which looks tough to do even when sober.  He just kinda sat there confused and looked like a 4 year old about to cry. I don't buy that he was drunk and I just can't believe it was purely stupidity.

Agree, that he was stupid.

I think he was simply dazed. Falling knocks the equilibrium off. He was likely just stunned.

It was pretty scary at first but then when everyone saw he was ok, it was just all laughs... That's just embarrassing. I'm not sure if what it was -- I think the guy was really shaken up, he didn't move for like 2 minutes, I think he was still in shock. It was crazy!