If your life was a movie

Soxy

I had this discussion with some friends over lunch and I thought it was interesting. Not necessarily an actor/actress that looks like you, but more an actor that you think would really capture you.

Thought it might be kinda fun.

For myself, although she's a lot older than I am, I would say Francis McDormand. I loved her in Fargo and I think she's just terrific.

Closer to my own age probably Scottish actress Kelly MacDonald.

I have to go completely against the rules of this thread. I don't know who could "capture" me, but we had to pick actors in senior year of HS that would play every single person in a class of about 30 students. Everyone, without exception, had Bruce Willis or Kevin Spacey for me. And I guess they'd be able to capture me since they're both good actors.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:57 AM)
LOL!!! Not sure I see it...but that is pretty friggin' funny!

I don't actually think I look much like Buddy Hackett, but that was my self-depricating comparison in high school.

The other 3 comparisons, I kinda actually think I look or looked like them.... :o

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
In my younger days I got Sebastian Bach quite a bit. But...now I am bald. I think it was more of a hair comparison that anything else. Now I look more like Ed Harris.  :rolly

I can sorta see the Bas comparison, from your facial features, although I would HOPE you weren't as "femmy" as Bas.

Ed Harris, I dunno....I think that's just from the Follicle Deprivation.