Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the intensity and momentum the Indians are bringing into the Cell, I don't care what he has to do, Garcia has to come out of the gate with focus and concentration. The last thing we can afford is the Indians to put up a 3 spot in the first inning.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:51 PM)
With the intensity and momentum the Indians are bringing into the Cell, I don't care what he has to do, Garcia has to come out of the gate with focus and concentration.  The last thing we can afford is the Indians to put up a 3 spot in the first inning.

El Duque had a chance to prove he was a big game pitcher yesterday. We saw what happened.

Freddy Garcia has that same chance tomorrow.

Freddy...we gave up a lot to get you. We're paying you a lot of money.

Tomorrow...you get to show us you're more than worth it.

Go get em boys. It's gut check time. You want this division? You proved to me this weekend you wanted it. Now it's time to earn it.

Go get em.

:gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosox2: :gosox3:

C-mon Indians; those 10 wins they got vs. you back earlier in the year can be thrown away now; you got 6 more with them and the way you are playing it can be a 10-9 year vs. them.

The AL Central is counting on you Indians.

BEAT THE SOX

SHUT THEM DOWN EARLY

Lowest ERA Millwood on the mound for us. How about another 2 run shot for COCO in the first!

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 05:10 PM)
Bring it on YTown! -Your flame is about to be burned out!!

:bringit  :bringit  :gosox1:  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

I was away for 5 hours, and someone already beat me to my tomorrow game thread. I got you a win today, didn't I? :P Anyway, here it goes:

Garcia vs. Millwood Monday, 09/19/05 7:05PM CT

Let's whip those Indians. And WHIP THEM GOOD!!!