Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YTOWN @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:31 AM)
Soxman. Last time I checked OHIO was the 7th largest state and it doesn't have toothlick hicks like your "POVERTED" South Siders have.

GO TRIBE!

Are you trying to get Banned. I like when fans of other teams join here and just want to talk baseball. But when you make fun of us do you really expect to stay here long? And how exactly are we toothlick hicks.

SoxFan101.

I was coming here to talk the series; but comments like SoxMan's will get me to tick.

So if you damn members won't be saying stuff like that; I won't.

I am well known on the Indians board; but when comments like that are said; I won't let them go by.

QUOTE(YTOWN @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:39 AM)
SoxFan101.

I was coming here to talk the series; but comments like SoxMan's will get me to tick.

So if you damn members won't be saying stuff like that; I won't.

I am well known on the Indians board; but when comments like that are said; I won't let them go by.

Well this is a white sox board you should expect stuff like that coming here lol. Anyways if you keep it up your most likely going to be gone so keep a cool head and dont makes post talking s*** if Cleveland beats us. Just talk regular baseball and all is fine. We have a twins fan here so we can co-exist :cheers

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
Enough with the Tribe fans. Lets let the Sox do are talking for us.

Without a doubt the biggest series of the season. Sox should not be in this position, but they are. Get over it. Nothing else needs to be said other than every one on the Sox roster has to step it up, take there game one notch higher.

I will be there in attendance, and I hope to see a loud,packed house full of Sox fans.

:gosox1:

we haven't had this big of a series since the minny one in 2003.

This series will decide how the next couple weeks play out.

Today's game was so intense, it's only going to get more intense as we go on.

As Yogi Berra said, 90% of the game is half mental.......or something like that.

The Sox need their swagger back. This Cleveland team is 3-10 aganst us. I don't care how much has changed in the last month, we OWN this team. We need to remember that and quit reading the press clippings. It's a 2 week season now.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 06:53 PM)
As Yogi Berra said, 90% of the game is half mental.......or something like that.

The Sox need their swagger back. This Cleveland team is 3-10 aganst us. I don't care how much has changed in the last month, we OWN  this team. We need to remember that and quit reading the press clippings. It's a 2 week season now.

Half this game is 90% mental.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
God someone please can you make sure Jose Paniagua is not within 500 miles of Chicago?

i was at that god forsaken game.

if i recall we won the first 2 of that 4 game series, the 2nd game was the paniagua game. If we would have won 1 of those remaining 2, i bet we would have won that division.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
i was at that god forsaken game.

if i recall we won the first 2 of that 4 game series, the 2nd game was the paniagua game.  If we would have won 1 of those remaining 2, i bet we would have won that division.

You're right. Then there was that series in Minny where we came in down by .5 games and got swept. Bad memories.

We're gonna find out what this team is all about this series. If they lose two of 3 or get swept, f*** it, they weren't s*** to begin with and shouldn't be in the playoffs. If they actually step up and meet the challenge the Indians have presented to them? Then maybe this team is for real and can be a real player come playoff time.

So let me get this straight, the Indians have been red hot for what, maybe a month? maybe 6 weeks? The Sox were hot for 4 months, have a 10-3 record against the Tribe and swept them coming into the 2nd half, have a 3 game lead in the division and it's the SOX who should be nervous??? Don't let the press or this Indian's team get in your head. Handle Business.