Cleveland @ Chicago 7:05

letsgoarow

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:19 AM)
well i was at the game, and the place was going nuts the entire game...garcia needs to shut his f***en mouth before we deport his ass...he doesnt care about the fans well freddy you showed why you are an ace tonight, o s*** i mean ass...f*** you freddy, i am sick of this team i am not going to another game this year i think 31 is enough for me....im so f***en pissed right now at this team so i am going to stop typing before i say something that gets me suspended, and if i did already i am sorry but dont take it agenst me i am just so pissed off at this f***en team.............

You speak nothing but the truth.

Every post should be in purple in honor of the choke job.

Edited by POPPY_HIDALGO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:19 AM)
well i was at the game, and the place was going nuts the entire game...garcia needs to shut his f***en mouth before we deport his ass...he doesnt care about the fans well freddy you showed why you are an ace tonight, o s*** i mean ass...f*** you freddy, i am sick of this team i am not going to another game this year i think 31 is enough for me....im so f***en pissed right now at this team so i am going to stop typing before i say something that gets me suspended, and if i did already i am sorry but dont take it agenst me i am just so pissed off at this f***en team.............

Just let it out, let us feel your pain. I would be pissed to if I had spent all that money to go to a game and see my team lay an egg.

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:29 PM)
too many of you are makin excuses for this loss.

You'll notice it usually happens following tough losses.

Honestly, we were lucky to even put ourself in a position to lose it late. If not for Sizemore and Broussard misplaying line drives we'd have 3 less runs.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
We lost, tomorrow is another day, we will get em!!!

I wish I could be as optomistic as you man, but they have done nothing in the last month to give me that mental state.

It's f***ing crazy, this team really only needs to win one game in each of these Cleveland series and they should be OK, if they somehow pull of 3 they're good as gold, but after tonight they may lose all 6 against the Indians.

Mark has been so dissapointing lately and I keep thinking that his next start will be the one to snap him out of it, but the starts keep getting worse, I don't see how he will snap out of it. Haffner is not the type of player who will be scared by MB for hitting him in his head, he will be pissed and want to tear MB up, and I think he will...

broussard sucked donkey balls today. mb will pitch his ass off but some stupid error will set the stage for broussard to win it tomorrow. don't we already know what is going to happen? 1-0 or 2-1 3-1 tribe. the tribe play 4 against KC & 3 vs TB while we play Minn & Det. Then 3 @ the jake. The question is really how many games will we finish in second? the drum beats on in cleveland. i still can't believe PK missed that teeball! OMG! Lets not forget that minny will be bustin their ass for 4 and then we get our buddy Magglio for 4. At this point i can envision about 5 home runs & 25rbis in that series from Maggs.

Edited by whitesoxmanager