White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(~~HighHeat45~~ @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
Here is mine. I just tried to get a picture of all the players on the team this year. There are a bunch of guy that i left off because they didnt do much like Baj, Borch, Walker etc.

Updated:

http://media.putfile.com/Sox-Video-2005

nice job, the politte pic is from last year tho when eh walked the run in in detroit.....that jenks picture when he pumps his fists gets me every time...love that s***

QUOTE(daa84 @ Oct 3, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
nice job, the politte pic is from last year tho when eh walked the run in in detroit.....that jenks picture when he pumps his fists gets me every time...love that s***

I know, but I couldnt find a good pollite pic from this year so i had to go through old photo galaries and decided if i was gunna use a last year one, i might as well use a good one.

hmm..i hate to be queen b****, but can somebody upload it in a non .wmv file...i don't have a file to change that, i can do realtime, quicktime, dmv, anything except that...it sucks...but i want to see it...if not, oh well,

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 3, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
hmm..i hate to be queen b****, but can somebody upload it in a non .wmv file...i don't have a file to change that, i can do realtime, quicktime, dmv, anything except that...it sucks...but i want to see it...if not, oh well,

Do you have a Mac?

Thanks heads...

i guess i just got accustomed to getting SOL on windows files...usually my vlc player can do anything but for some reason a couple of wmv files don't work...

thanks man!!! i can't wait to watch it

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
How the hell did you get that?

It was in the White Sox Wire email a few days ago.... I didn't notice it, but riefert had a note about it on his blog..

For those of you who are whitesox.com registered users, the last White Sox Wire (sent Monday) featured two neat items:  1. the recent highlight video that played on the ballpark's scoreboard during the last homestand; and 2. a montage of all the magazine covers and newspaper photos from the year.  Check it out when you have the chance.  I know a lot of people were looking for a copy of that video.
I didn't see the link to the Magazine covers though.