Retired Number/Left Field Wall of Fame

Wedge

Yep. He'll be on there. The one thing I thought was cool is how big a face Ozzie is of this team. I was looking at the WS jerseys, and Ozzie is one of the few you can order w/out having to customize it. It's kind of cool that that is on there. I can't think of many other teams that would put a manager's jersey in the team store, and people would actually be interested in buying it.

both big frank and ozzie will be on there.

Frank....for obvious reasons

and Ozzie, not only did he lead the team to it's first championship in 88 years, but he also had a quality career with the same team.

we'll be talking about this era's team for years and years.

I think Ozzie's image will be tarnished in years to come as Sox seasons fail to live up to this one. Look how quickly things turned around in Florida, for instance.

But, when we're removed from whatever valley brings us the end of Ozzie, perhaps a few years down the line, I think he's a shoe-in. Frank will be there as soon as next year, I imagine.

QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
I think Ozzie's image will be tarnished in years to come as Sox seasons fail to live up to this one. Look how quickly things turned around in Florida, for instance.

But, when we're removed from whatever valley brings us the end of Ozzie, perhaps a few years down the line, I think he's a shoe-in. Frank will be there as soon as next year, I imagine.

I am getting so f***ing sick and tired of you