World Series Trophy Tour

suffering-nomore-sox fan

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
I got mine taken at the Algonquin store yesterday. The trophy was and hour and half late. I still waited until 5. When I left though, there were still 200 people in line.

Extremely cool. And the Sox PR people are very accomodating. They let you take as many pictures with as many different cameras as you want.

My daughter and I were some of the last people in that line. They stayed open until 7 and added another day in ALgonquin this fri. from 10-5. Kudos to all the US Cell and Sox personnel there

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 01:13 PM)
SS2k, you suck ass.  Bastard.  I'm jealous, and that don't happen very often.  :P

I would LOVE to see that thing.

One of these years (way off topic) I'll get to party with Stanley.  :lol:

I haven't seen where they are going in Indiana, but if they come close, I am going to try to get a pic with Madison... How cool would that be?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
I haven't seen where they are going in Indiana, but if they come close, I am going to try to get a pic with Madison... How cool would that be?

If she's wearing the Sox outft that her bestest Aunt Steff bought her... very cool. ;)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
Thing is, she might fit into it by January.  She is already starting to grow out of some of the newborn stuff.  Mads is all arms and legs like her daddy.

It's a 3-6 month, right...??? I bought it for that exact reason. Those little s***s don't last in one size for more than 2 weeks.. :lol:

The World Series trophy was on display last weekend at the US Cellular Store a minute away from my house in Algonquin. Damn I missed it. But because it was so crowded they are bringing it back this Friday. If you guys are wondering where this is, it is about 50 mins north of Chicago. I'm gonna hopefully take some pictures. MODS - If you need to move this post to somewhere else thats fine.

Some new locations posted:

Dec 20 - TBD - White Sox Training Academy Blood Drive - 6200 River Bend Drive Lisle, IL

Dec 21 - 9 am to 2 pm - Comcast Sports Net in the Lobby of the Apparel Center - 350 N. Orleans, Chicago

Dec 21 - 5 pm to 8 pm - U.S. Cellular® Clark & Wilson 4616 N. Clark Street

Dec 26 - 10 am to 12 pm - Gaelic Park - 6119 W. 147th Street Chicago

Dec 26 - 5 pm to 8 pm - U.S. Cellular® Bloomingdale 348-130 W. Army Trail Rd.

Dec 28 - 10 am to 1 pm - Orland Square Mall - W. 151st & S. LaGrange Rd. Orland Park

Dec 28 - 5 pm to 8 pm - U.S. Cellular® Crestwood 13211 S. Cicero Ave

Dec 29 - 11 am to 2 pm - Mayor Daley's Sports Fest - McCormick Place, Halls A & B Chicago

Dec 30 - 11 am to 2 pm - U.S. Cellular® Bedford Park - 7464 S. Cicero Ave

**Added all locations since some times have changed**

Edited by WinninUgly

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 07:17 PM)
Anyone know if there are any certain times  for the bloomingdale locationt that the trophy will be there?

Dec 26 - 5 pm to 8 pm - U.S. Cellular® Bloomingdale 348-130 W. Army Trail Rd.

from Page 4 of this thread.