Fantastic seat available for one week of ST

Lillian

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a terrific season ticket for all 15 home games at Tucson Electric Park. I will sell the first, or the last week's worth, at face value ($15 each), if you're interested.

The tickets are for a seat in the first section, to the home plate side of the Sox dugout, in the 3rd row. That is right next to the dugout, with a view inside, and very near the plate. You won't find anything that good tomorrow when individual tickets go on sale. I'm not interested in scalping, just looking for someone to help me shorten my stay there, as a whole month will be difficult for me.

If you need more than one seat, I'm sure that they would try to get you another seat or two not far from this seat. However, there will likely not be anything this close to the plate and the dugout. It really is an exceptional seat. Your buddy could take turns using it with you.

If you're wondering about where to stay, I always stay at the Crossland studio motel. They have kitchenettes, and are about $315 per week. It's only about a mile and a half from the ball park.

I haven't figured out how you would contact me through this site, but I will be happy to receive your emails through the "Sox Talk" system.