AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ May 14, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
What exactly happened with Buehrle's error? Did he throw it too low and Uribe missed it or what?

Bad throw. He threw it to the left of the bag mainly because he was kind of falling off the mound (didn't get a good plant).

Look Bobby Jenks threw 99 mph and had his hook. Everyone can stop the, Well when is Bobby going to throw hard again s***. His velocity is getting back to normal. That and that hook makes him nasty at the end.

Nice game, not the way to start one. But the Offense came to play.

Thome looked dangerous the entire night.

And lets give a little love to Anderson. The other whipping boy of the sox. The kid is coming around. He made a nice play going straight back getting a catch on a fly ball at the wall. And then he brings out the stick tonight.

One of the strangest games I've ever seen in my 35 years on Earth. That 1st inning was brutal to watch, but the Twinkies wore their arms out swinging and were pretty much done after that.

Am I the only one who really, really hates and loathes Torii Hunter so much that I actually get aggravated just seeing him on the TV screen? :chair

Q: What's the difference between a dead Torii Hunter in the road and a dead deer in the road?

A: There are skidmarks in front of the deer.

Edited by Pastime