AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

EAT s*** INJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEN AGAINST f***ING BOYS YET AGAIN!!!!!

KONG AND THOME ARE f***ING BEASTS!!!!!!

VAZQUEZ WITH A QUALTY START.........FOR ONCE........

f***ING AWESOME GAME ALL AROUND!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 29, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
A bit premature, aren't we?! :D

Okay, no, now it's over. But you made it before!

URIBE HOMERED!!

Dont tell me Taz is coming around.

Please nobody wake me up. This is WAY too good to be true.

I just about divorcd my wife over this one. I am loving this 2 hit shutout and 11-0 win which included Thome's 2-homers, Konerko and Uribe with one each and some good releif pitching also, and she said it was a boring game. I saw it on WGN and loved it all.

11-0 Smackdown of the Tribe, I love it! Javy looked mighty sharp today, and he even had to labor a bit more than he should've had to in the 5th inning.

Vasquez froze Merloni on a pretty 2-2 curveball on a pitch should've ended the 5th inning. Instead Home Plate Umpire Ed Rapuano blew it and called it a ball. Merloni ended up walking and Grady Sizemore ended up lining out to Dye in RF on a 6 pitch AB.

The only play I didn't like was the Joey Cora sending home Konerko in the 1st on a hard hit ball by Crede to LF. Kong was gonna be out by 20 feet. C'mon Joey WTF!!!

Here's a rule of thumb for ya. If it's Konerko or A.J. running, probably a good idea if you don't send them if you think it's going to be a close play. There IS a difference between being agressive and being smart.

Even though it worked out for the Sox on this occasion, IT WAS STILL A DUMB FREAKING PLAY on Cora's part.

Tomorrow's pitching match up promises to be a good one. Sabathia vs Buehrle. Set the VCR's and TiVO's for this one.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 29, 2006 -> 02:36 PM)
I agree, but they just dont look like the same team. IMO the loss of Coco is hurting them the most(I know how bad there pitching has been)

They're the #1 offense in baseball. It's not Coco they're missing.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 29, 2006 -> 04:38 PM)
They're the #1 offense in baseball. It's not Coco they're missing.

They are the 2004 White Sox. Win 9-0 nothing one day and get only 2 hits the next day. Remember those days?

Edited by BigSqwert