GoRowand33

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:05 PM)
Good for you ... WTF. You are easily amused I guess.

Maybe put it on your blog. It would easily be one of your better entries. WTF dude.

I don't know how anything could ever stack up to your witty 'I'll beat you up you nerdy blogger' posts.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:09 PM)
Doesn't drop the gloves mean they are going to fight in hockey. Are you guys gonna webcast that? What are the odds on the fight?

Shut up, I hate hockey. :P

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
i wouldn't exactly call his 115 at bats all season...

So on a full season, he'd be on pace for what, 5?

Still not acceptable.

Stop with the excuses and just admit these guys need to quit tightening up and play better.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
Um..Anderson has been a crappy hitter this season, and I'm so sick and tired of hearing "such and such was great except for 1 pitch or inning". You play to win the game, and that means getting 27 outs.

don't make me find the various threads and posts detailing his month-by-month stats please...anderson has dramatically improved, there is no denying that....and i'm not arguing that it was a bad pitch and he pitched super duper excellent. he has put us with within striking distance to win a ball game.

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 02:12 AM)
don't make me find the various threads and posts detailing his month-by-month stats please...anderson has dramatically improved, there is no denying that....and i'm not arguing that it was a bad pitch and he pitched super duper excellent. he has put us with within striking distance to win a ball game.

Trust me, I know all the stats. Anderson has been a crappy hitter this year, end of story.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 08:09 PM)
Doesn't drop the gloves mean they are going to fight in hockey. Are you guys gonna webcast that? What are the odds on the fight?

With all the posters he's threatened it should be a nice handicap match!

Edited by Jake

That would be the location of South Side Park - the first home of our beloved Sox

Right you are, and do you know the main historical event that happened there, and when? :D

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
So on a full season, he'd be on pace for what, 5?

Still not acceptable.

Stop with the excuses and just admit these guys need to quit tightening up and play better.

who's making excuses? we have 6 outs to come up with 1 run to tie it...who here thought it would be much different than that? since when is 1 run insurmountable? he's put us in position to win. i wasn't happy with the homer, but things could be much worse.