New Siggy

SoxFan1

That is better. One other thing, you can see the lower left edge of the black stroke on the background image just above the 'O' in the Sox logo. I'd just clip that part out and make the Logo the lower edge if I were you.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 1, 2007 -> 11:52 AM)
That is better. One other thing, you can see the lower left edge of the black stroke on the background image just above the 'O' in the Sox logo. I'd just clip that part out and make the Logo the lower edge if I were you.

Didn't catch that. I'll definitely tinker with that.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ May 1, 2007 -> 12:00 PM)
It's a great looking sig, but it's an old play that would have been cool to honor last season... looking at it, it seems like something that would have been put together about a year ago.

Well, does timeliness make or break the graphical elements of a sig?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 1, 2007 -> 12:51 PM)
Well, does timeliness make or break the graphical elements of a sig?

You asked for thoughts... I said it was a good looking sig but old and played... next time you only want thoughts on the graphical elements, state so.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ May 1, 2007 -> 01:23 PM)
You asked for thoughts... I said it was a good looking sig but old and played... next time you only want thoughts on the graphical elements, state so.

No, I wanted any kind of feedback, but yours puzzled me a bit. I'm simply paying homage to a great play and the picture really fit into the idea I had in my head. :booty :D

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 1, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)
No, I wanted any kind of feedback, but yours puzzled me a bit. I'm simply paying homage to a great play and the picture really fit into the idea I had in my head. :booty :D

how dare you moon me.

a year after the play, my reaction is "zzzzzzzzzzzzz"