White Sox vs. Twins, 5/30/07 (L)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 30, 2007 -> 08:00 PM)
Yep, Aardsma definitely needs to be on this f***ing team, what a f***ing joke.

At least I'll no longer be made fun of by santo for saying that Aardsma would be the biggest disappointment on the roster. :P

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 30, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)
Losing a game after being 6-1 via the bases loaded walk...

NOTHING LIKE WHITE SOX BASEBALL!!

Firesale time! Get it done Kenny. I want to be a winning team again in 2 years. Ship out everyone but Garland and Konerko.

Why keep Garland, wasn't he partially responsible for today's loss TOO?

QUOTE(earthshiner @ May 30, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
Hunter is 0-2 against Boone and he is 2-3 of Aardsma with 2 RBIs and both hits coming this year.

Good move Ozzie.

well you can add a walk and another RBI to his numbers off Aardsma.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 30, 2007 -> 08:02 PM)
These players are flat out letting the Manager, the GM and the fans down at this point. Offense dies, the pitching dies, we walk 10 people. WTF

I'm sorry, but the GM let the fans down this offseason. We deserved more respect than his whining about contracts and how we won't sign our free agents. He told us they'd get major league value for Garcia, and he didn't. The two good signings we made were either screwed up by Ozzie or not even added to the roster.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 30, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
If KW had the balls he claims he has he would send Aardsma and MacDougal to Charlotte right now.

macdougal doesn't have options......so it would be moronic to just let him go....it doesn't take balls to send him down, it takes stupidity

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 30, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
the sox will combat this by sending down another bullpen arm.....way to shake it up

we have more holes in this team that a pile of f***in swiss cheese.

If you are going to preach about all the "talent" on the roster, hold them accountable. Frankly, I am sick of watching little league style control on the mound for a team that thinks its a contender.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ May 30, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
Time to back up the bus, this team is toast this year

I just really hope we don't try and acquire some aging veteran now who's contract is done in two years. The last thing we need is to get older and more expensive. We really should be looking for people interested in Dye or Iguchi or Buehrle or Thome.