White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/26/07 (W)

Balance

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:55 PM)
Ozzie loves infielders playing the outfield. Especially CF.

Well, it takes him about a year to figure out when someone can't play somewhere. Mack was left to die in center all last season, but have we seen him there this year? Of course not! Ozzie is a little slow, but hopefully Andy won't be out there next year.

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:58 PM)
Well, it takes him about a year to figure out when someone can't play somewhere. Mack was left to die in center all last season, but have we seen him there this year? Of course not! Ozzie is a little slow, but hopefully Andy won't be out there next year.

Despite a few bad jumps, he has been very competent out there in the OF.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 07:01 PM)
Well Mack caught the ball more often than not probably too, but wouldn't you rather have a true CF? This revolving door is growing tiresome.

Well of course I'd rather have a better CF, but he hasn't done a bad job. Thats all I'm saying.

KKKKKK

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 07:01 PM)
It kind of sounds like a soccer game in the background, with the bongos and the cow bells, and the other percussionists. All they need is some Air Horns, and some flags and it could be Oakland.

:lol: And some chants...

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 07:09 PM)
Can someone please give me an update? I'm no longer watching it because my little brother decides to be an idiot.

1-0, heading into the 5th. Garland pitching really well, but only 1 ground ball out. Sox have K'd 7 times in 4 innings so far.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 07:09 PM)
Can someone please give me an update? I'm no longer watching it because my little brother decides to be an idiot.

We are winning 1-0. Shields has recorded 12 outs for the Devil Rays, 7 of them via the strikeout.