White Sox vs. Royals, 7/01/07 (W)

chisox72

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 01:43 PM)
I doubt he could have been dealt this quickly. However, contrary to popular belief Pods is a s***load better than most everyone in the current Sox lineup and at least based on the quotes he gives a damn about whats going on.

I just figure no team would deal for Pods until he gets a couple weeks up and shows he's healthy. Same for Dye.

He has been traded. I got this from an unnamed source outside of the organization who is familiar with the situation.

QUOTE(GreenSox @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
Maybe Cintron will get traded during the game...I wonder what else we'd have to send with Cintron to get someone to take him.

Ozzie would veto any trade of cintron, however.

Release Cintron now, trade Uribe now, and stick Dye in at SS, just like that wonderful day in Oakland a couple years back.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 01:57 PM)
Mike Hargrove doesnt enjoy baseball anymore.... and has quit as Manager of the Mariners.... winning must make him uncomfortable.

Wow, crazy.

Edit: Kinda makes you wish Walk's passion would begin to fade, eh?

Edited by Chopper2Hopper

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 01:58 PM)
Wow, crazy.

Edit: Kinda makes you wish Walk's passion would begin to fade, eh?

I think Harold's passion may have faded as well.... either that or he's actually dead and two fiendish young lads are pretending he's alive for their own personal gain..... ALA weekend at Bernies 1 & 2

Weekend at Bainesies!