September 8th: Chicago vs. Minnesota

Flash Tizzle

This guy announcing the game, Dan McLaughlin who is normally the Cardinals TV guy when Buck isn't around, is actually pretty good. Anyways, it's 5-5 in the 4th and we have bases loaded 2 outs for Cintron.

EDIT: 5-5 heading to the 5th now.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

Check out how bad my pitching has been in fantasy baseball this week. I've been forced to pick up a starter everyday just to drop my ERA and WHIP and try to get wins.

Chris Young: 1 L, 11.25 ERA, 1.50 WHIP

K-Rod: 1 BS, 10.80 ERA, 3.00 WHIP

Lincecum: 9.00 ERA, 3.00 WHIP

Nathan: 2 BS, 9.00 ERA, 1.33 WHIP

Hennessey: 1 L, 1 BS, 6.75 ERA, 2.25 WHIP

Baker: 1 L, 5.40 ERA, 2.60 WHIP

Shawn Hill: 4.76 ERA, 1.74 WHIP

Valverde: 2 SV, 0.00 ERA, 1.00 WHIP

and now with Garza: 10.80 ERA, 3.25 WHIP

Please stop it already! I also have the fake Johan pitching at home, Looper and Brian Bannister going tonight.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 09:25 PM)
This guy announcing the game, Dan McLaughlin who is normally the Cardinals TV guy when Buck isn't around, is actually pretty good. Anyways, it's 5-5 in the 4th and we have bases loaded 2 outs for Cintron.

They raised some great points about Ozzie and his hold on this team during the early innings today. Much more interesting to hear than "it is what it is".

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 10:35 PM)
So to kick us fans in the balls a little bit more, is this the part where the Sox go on a small winning streak at the end of the season to end up with the fifth overall pick instead of #2? 'Cause that's what I'm feelin'...

Absolutely....at least Greg will be happy. Jordan Danks, come on down!

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 10:39 PM)
AJ plays day in and day out, plays the most demanding position and plays it well, and comes through in the clutch. And every now and then does something "controversial" to win big games. Um, yeah.

What has he done controversial to win games this year?

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 10:44 PM)
AJ has been arguably the Sox' MVP for the past three seasons.

I'll let one of my fellow stat buddies make my argument for why it's been Konerko, Dye, and Thome over the last three seasons. Don't get me wrong though....I can see why you would say he was in 2005. His attitude changed an entire clubhouse.

Edited by fathom