Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 9, 2008 -> 12:15 PM)
I was going to mention them. Their parking lot sucks big time, though. Its in a strip mall with a bunch of other places.

They just built a huge theater on River Rd. near 294 and 190 (pretty much next to O'Hare). They have luxury seating, no kids, booze, etc.

http://cinematreasures.org/theater/21297/

https://www.muvico.com/Default.asp?

i'm a big fan of hollywood boulevard, it's a cool little experience. Admission is dirt cheap, they pretty much give away tickets, but they make it up by charging a ton for the food, which isn't very good. Still a cool time though.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 9, 2008 -> 11:15 AM)
I was going to mention them. Their parking lot sucks big time, though. Its in a strip mall with a bunch of other places.

They just built a huge theater on River Rd. near 294 and 190 (pretty much next to O'Hare). They have luxury seating, no kids, booze, etc.

http://cinematreasures.org/theater/21297/

https://www.muvico.com/Default.asp?

I didnt know about the new one. Thats actually pretty close to my house.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 12, 2008 -> 07:02 AM)
Why is there always 1 anonymous member logged on?Why are you remaining anonymous?!Show your face sir!

I see he/she has now logged off.I will continue to follow the situation. :ph34r:

QUOTE (shipps @ May 12, 2008 -> 08:02 AM)
Why is there always 1 anonymous member logged on?Why are you remaining anonymous?!Show your face sir!

It is our silent tribute to the unknown poster of internet message boards.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 12, 2008 -> 07:52 AM)
I was suppose to have mine by May 2nd and nothing yet.

According to the schedule I was supposed to get mine on Friday but nothing yet. My tax return was direct deposited so I assumed that was what decided whether the stimulus was going to be direct deposited. Maybe I'm wrong about that?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 12, 2008 -> 09:57 AM)
According to the schedule I was supposed to get mine on Friday but nothing yet. My tax return was direct deposited so I assumed that was what decided whether the stimulus was going to be direct deposited. Maybe I'm wrong about that?

I read if you filed your 2007 taxes within the past 6 weeks (so, basically if you filed in in late March up through the deadline) there would be a delay in getting your stimulus check. I was expecting mine on May 2 and still haven't seen it so I did some research and found that out. I had a decent sized tax bill so I wasn't going to rush to get them their money. I guess they're returning the favor. And yeah, it gets direct deposited into whatever account your tax return went to.

QUOTE (maggliopipe @ May 12, 2008 -> 08:31 AM)
I read if you filed your 2007 taxes within the past 6 weeks (so, basically if you filed in in late March up through the deadline) there would be a delay in getting your stimulus check. I was expecting mine on May 2 and still haven't seen it so I did some research and found that out. I had a decent sized tax bill so I wasn't going to rush to get them their money. I guess they're returning the favor. And yeah, it gets direct deposited into whatever account your tax return went to.

I filed mine in early February.

A funny story, and one that might be laughed at by Sox fans, after the last week.

I work in a restaurant/bar and for some stupid reason, I've scheduled myself to open Saturdays and Sundays. When I walked behind the bar yesterday (Sunday), I was greeted by a half-inflated blow-up doll (not anatomically correct and wearing a bikini). The doll's legs were spread and between the thighs were a beer and a shot. Hilarious!

It was two women who put this display up, with help from a guy. Seems that ballplayers aren't the only ones who let off steam with plastic!

QUOTE (Mplssoxfan @ May 12, 2008 -> 11:05 AM)
A funny story, and one that might be laughed at by Sox fans, after the last week.

I work in a restaurant/bar and for some stupid reason, I've scheduled myself to open Saturdays and Sundays. When I walked behind the bar yesterday (Sunday), I was greeted by a half-inflated blow-up doll (not anatomically correct and wearing a bikini). The doll's legs were spread and between the thighs were a beer and a shot. Hilarious!

It was two women who put this display up, with help from a guy. Seems that ballplayers aren't the only ones who let off steam with plastic!

I hope you quit. Thats not a laughing matter. Ill bet youll never feel comfortable at work again.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 12, 2008 -> 11:09 AM)
I hope you quit. Thats not a laughing matter. Ill bet youll never feel comfortable at work again.

The thing that sucks is that I can't retaliate. That's the only bad part about it.

QUOTE (Mplssoxfan @ May 12, 2008 -> 10:40 AM)
The thing that sucks is that I can't retaliate. That's the only bad part about it.

Have you considered giving the blow up doll some hard core drugs. Im sure that is worse than beer and a shot.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 12, 2008 -> 12:14 PM)
So I got an A in a class that I only showed up for the first day and the final. Life is sweet.

Quit bragging about getting an A in bowling