White Sox @ Indians - Opening Day Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 04:08 PM)
ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is this, the 4th year we've opened with the Indians? I know it's at least the 4th year.

yeah, seems like we've been drawing them an awful lot lately... i kinda like it though, good to start the season off with an inner-division rival game. Plus CC vs Buehrle is always a fun match up.

Lets start the season off with a solid win!

:bringit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsidehawkeye @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 04:57 PM)
yeah, seems like we've been drawing them an awful lot lately... i kinda like it though, good to start the season off with an inner-division rival game. Plus CC vs Buehrle is always a fun match up.

Lets start the season off with a solid win!

:bringit

Welcome aboard, do you go to Iowa?

Can not wait to sit down and watch the game tomorrow... I'll probably be home around 2:15 so it shouldnt be too much time lost. I just want to see a healthy looking, pumped Mark Buerhle and I'll be excited.

I'll be around, so I'll be in the game thread trying to keep track probably. I'll have to leave early for my Microeconomics class though, annoyingly enough.

Looking forward to having baseball back, go Sox! :)

Edited by Felix

I'll be keeping track via Gameday at work. Maybe even sneak a listen to Stoney & Ed.

With all the bad weather and snow we've had this winter, it seems like we've been waiting forever for Opening Day.

I'm so glad it's here.

Let's get the season started on the right track!!

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 08:53 PM)
won't be home until about 6 tomorrow, but I'll be tivoing the game... odds are someone's gonna ruin the score for me though.

I always say I want to DVR a sports game, but it always sucks, I cant watch a game again if the result is already known. It just bothers me, but if I watch the game live, taping it is always great cause you can go back and watch the greatness.

Hopefully the rain we got tonight here is all they get in Cle :pray

Edited by JFields27

Weather may turn out OK.

I visited one of the Cleveland boards to get their input.

It looks like the rain is forecast for the morning, but it's likely to clear up early afternoon.

Temperature at game time is projected to be around 54 degrees.