Tigers @ White Sox, 7:11pm, April 11th, 2008

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah gamecast is pretty screwed up right now.

i guess that tigers pen was bound to throw a good game sooner than later. so far, they have been great tonight.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 09:21 PM)
Boy.

Walking into this thread just now, you'd think that the Sox are down 9-2 or something.

Considering we've managed 3 hits, none of which hit with authority, off of A. Lopez and Jason Grilli.....yeah...9-2 it mgiht as well be

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 02:23 AM)
yeah gamecast is pretty screwed up right now.

i guess that tigers pen was bound to throw a good game sooner than later. so far, they have been great tonight.

You have to wonder if this is the game that could get them going if they hold on to win.

And there's the daily Cabrera lazy defensive play.

That Uribe at bat was simply sad.

This is the traditional cold weather corseball approach we had grow to know and love. Why is it the opponents can handle the cold and the Sox just run away and hide. This game should have ended the Tigers bullpen for the series.

Instead........well let's see that chemistry that Hawk stated was the best he had seen in his 85 years of baseball.

Inge simply kills this team.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 09:24 PM)
You have to wonder if this is the game that could get them going if they hold on to win.

And there's the daily Cabrera lazy defensive play.

I was thinking that in the third after Mags' hit. But in reality, their bullpen still sucks even, even if the Sox aren't hitting them, and Jose has been bad tonight and they only scored 3.

Runner at second now.

Edited by G&T