4/16 Gamethread: Sox (8-5) at Orioles (8-6); 6:05; WCIU

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 06:03 PM)
Wild pitch but Uribe Ks.

Crede to 2nd.

Why didn't Juan run to 1st?

well let's see if Ozzie puts his money where his mouth is and sits Juan's ass for not hustling....

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 07:03 PM)
Why didn't Juan run to 1st?

it didnt seem like he realized it was a K. still though, piss poor. you need to run that out, and I think we should have Alexei or Pablo at 2nd next inning. lets see if Ozzie really has Bobby Cox influence in him.

I took Jim Thome as my PTC today and tomorrow figuring that when he came back from his one game suspension he would have something to prove. he has been in a slump and this might be when he breask out now. So far a HR and a double

I get home and turn on the TV and hear Hawk b****ing about Jerry Manuel not getting kicked out of a game. Then I come on here and see guys busting on Uribe for striking out on a pitch he didn't swing at, and b**** about not running to first when first base was occupied with less than 2 out. Strange.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 01:04 AM)
well let's see if Ozzie puts his money where his mouth is and sits Juan's ass for not hustling....

If he doesn't know the rules than he needs to learn the game better. Also Ramirez can play second base right?

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 07:08 PM)
I took Jim Thome as my PTC today and tomorrow figuring that when he came back from his one game suspension he would have something to prove. he has been in a slump and this might be when he breask out now. So far a HR and a double

Thome is one of the streakiest players in baseball. When he's in a slump, he can't hit anything. Its amazing everytime he goes through a slump, how many think he's washed up.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 16, 2008 -> 08:09 PM)
I get home and turn on the TV and hear Hawk b****ing about Jerry Manuel not getting kicked out of a game. Then I come on here and see guys busting on Uribe for striking out on a pitch he didn't swing at, and b**** about not running to first when first base was occupied with less than 2 out. Strange.

im so glad you finally got rid of your old avatar

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 01:09 AM)

Exccccccuuuussssseee meeeeeee!