6/6 - Sox vs. MIN, 7:11 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 05:46 AM)
I think the Sox will face Nick Blackburn 50 times this season. Didnt he get popped by a batted ball a week ago?

I believe it was him- I know Abreu hit it.

Winning the first one of this series could turn out huge. Let's get a W! :gosox3:

My buddy just saw Thome at Zjane China...in Downers Grove. Got himself some Fried Rice and Sweet N Sour Chicken...Lets hope it sits well and he can knock another one out tonight.

I wonder where he lives....I've seen him at Dicks on Lombard and I know peeps have seen him at Claim Jumpers in Lombard...I figured he lived in Oakbrook...but no way he would drive to Ogden and Finley for Chinese....So he must be around there somewhere.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 12:14 PM)
That's a pretty good hike for a hole in the wall chinese joint.

A few of my friends who lived in Hinsdale and that area would be in the Lombard area all the time, if there's not a ton of traffic 83 isn't that bad

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 01:29 PM)
A few of my friends who lived in Hinsdale and that area would be in the Lombard area all the time, if there's not a ton of traffic 83 isn't that bad

No it's not bad....just saying...pretty much everyone has a neighborhood...around the corner chinese joint....to drive 15-20 minutes for one is weird. Maybe they have good egg rolls. I'm gonna have to try it.

Anyway...hope his fortune cookie said...Big Home Run Tonight...lucky number 520

Thome is always all around the Downers Grove-Willowbrook-Hinsdale-LaGrange area.. I said in a different thread that he often goes to the Jimmy John's in Darien on 75th street. He lives in Hinsdale, average house, pretty humble.. seems fitting.

Hopefully that Chinese will do him well, Jimmy Johns didn't do the trick last time my friend made his sandwich, he kept slumping.

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 03:29 PM)
Thome is always all around the Downers Grove-Willowbrook-Hinsdale-LaGrange area.. I said in a different thread that he often goes to the Jimmy John's in Darien on 75th street. He lives in Hinsdale, average house, pretty humble.. seems fitting.

Hopefully that Chinese will do him well, Jimmy Johns didn't do the trick last time my friend made his sandwich, he kept slumping.

i know one of thomes neighbors and apparently he is just an awesome guys...has the guys kids over for BBQs alot and stuff