6/6 - Sox vs. MIN, 7:11 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 07:18 PM)
Good lord, mlb.com is starting to suck some real major ass...second day in a row where i can't even get mlb.tv to load, much less work worth a damn

seriously, this sucks....i hate mlbtv so much...at least 1 game every two weeks i dont get to see because of a malfunction...so aggravating, if i was going to buy for the whole year, and not monthly i would have done extra innings in a heartbeat

QUOTE (Chopper2Hopper @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 07:25 PM)
OC might be the worst lead off hitter I've ever seen. At least Swish knew to work a count.

OC is not a leadoff hitter, cut him some slack.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 6, 2008 -> 07:24 PM)
seriously, this sucks....i hate mlbtv so much...at least 1 game every two weeks i dont get to see because of a malfunction...so aggravating, if i was going to buy for the whole year, and not monthly i would have done extra innings in a heartbeat

Mlb.tv is such a garbage product. It's sickening how dumb their tech support people are -- I think they pick up the people Mickee D's fires. Not to mention their horrible bloatworthy marriage to MS, their horrible purchasing system that prevents me from buying their product after it expires.

I was forced to use a friend's email address to re-sign up after 2 calls to tech support and an EMAIL resulting in nothing but the standard (oh, part of the site is down, try again in 15 minutes) bull s***.