TWINS or TIGERS

rokimar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping the tigers win all of them, momentum is all but negated over that long of a period of not playing. For example the rockies in last years playoffs. Or if you want to look at it in a cliche way momentum is only as good as your next starting pitching where the tigers are hurtin for certain, along wiht thier bullpen. So...go tigers for this next series

trick question... the team that scares me the most is the white sox. We have a weird kooky bunch this year, and where chemistry is not a problem right now, it is most important this team stays loose and continues to have fun with playing every day. This team's alter-ego will beat itself, and weve seen it first hand on many occasions early on in the season. I cannot stress enough how important it is for this team to keep their confidence and swagger right where it is.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 11:39 AM)
trick question... the team that scares me the most is the white sox. We have a weird kooky bunch this year, and where chemistry is not a problem right now, it is most important this team stays loose and continues to have fun with playing every day. This team's alter-ego will beat itself, and weve seen it first hand on many occasions early on in the season. I cannot stress enough how important it is for this team to keep their confidence and swagger right where it is.

I agree with this completely.

But in the end, I would also like to see the twins bury the tigers a little deeper.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 01:44 PM)
vs Twins 7-4

vs. Tigers 5-4

Those numbers don't tell the entire story. We were amazing vs the Tigers for the 1st 6 and then they swept us at home after our 8 game win streak IIRC. The Twins always play us much harder.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 12:44 PM)
vs Twins 7-4

vs. Tigers 5-4

We have to play the Twins, at that garbage dome, at the end of the month. we play better at Tiger Stadium, so I want the Tigers to win 3 of 4, while we lose NONE!

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 02:08 PM)
So it's official, we want the Twins and Tigers to both lose all four and then spontaneously combust.

Sounds good to me. Maybe the Metrodome could also somehow implode, or maybe turn into a non-crappy stadium?

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 03:02 PM)
The team that scares me the most on paper is the Tigers. The team that defies logic year after year and will hang on til the bitter end will be the Twins. Book it.

Yep. I'm with you on this one.