8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN

witesoxfan

I started an 8 game win streak so I figure I have the fingers to start a 12 game win streak. f*** it if the game isn't until Tuesday, I want dibs on it so I got dibs.

Anyways, 3:30 in the morning, not a soul in sight...UNTIL THE WHITE SOX GOT TO TOWN AND BEAT THE s*** OUT OF THE TIGERS

and the thunder rolls....and the thunder rolls.

GO HAVY

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 11:31 PM)
I meant Gavin and I have no idea why I put Havy.

"3:30 in the morning, not a soul in sight" is a lyric from one of the greatest songs of all time.

Oh yeah, I knew that.

I guess to be possitive we went 4-6 on a tough road trip. We all wanted 6-4. So thats only a 2 game difference. We can make that up easily on this homestand where the Sox are a 3rd best in the AL at 35-16. 2 of 3 vs Detroit, 2 of 4 vs Boston and 3 of 3 vs KC shouldn't be out of the question! 7 out of 10 would be SUPER! If our starters can go 7 strong consistantly on this homestand we will be in great shape!

BTW this is my 2005 post... i love that number!

Edited by GreatScott82

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
I guess to be possitive we went 4-6 on a tough road trip. We all wanted 6-4. So thats only a 2 game difference. We can make that up easily on this homestand where the Sox are a 3rd best in the AL at 35-16. 2 of 3 vs Detroit, 2 of 4 vs Boston and 3 of 3 vs KC shouldn't be out of the question! 7 out of 10 would be SUPER! If our starters can go 7 strong consistantly on this homestand we will be in great shape!

BTW this is my 2005 post... i love that number!

For sure! Also i looked at the pitching matchups and there is no reason we cant take 3 of 4 vs Boston. They are vulnerable on the road as well. We just have to hope the starters can pitch better, and not put as much pressure on the bullpen. I know the bullpen has been bad, but they have also been throwing more innings as of late because of the inconsistency of the starters.

I seriously think if we play well 7 or 8 out of 10 is possible.

We should mash this homestand. Starting with Detoilet's crappy rotation.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 12:21 PM)
I hope Griffey gets the same reception Manny got this weekend at Dodger stadium - i've never seen LA fans so pumped. He even got a standing O (i s*** you not) after he struck out yesterday and was walking back to the dugout.

Well, he'd absolutely battered the D-Backs in that series already. I'd probably have given him a standing O for those 3 games too.