9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)
You know, reading these boards and writing on them, I've come to the conclusion that we don't really like this White Sox team all that much. I mean, we love them, but we don't really like them. Know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean. I don't really like 'em. Not when when we have a bunch of old, ancient under-achievers starting...and guys like Swisher who were supposed to help have their head so far up their ass...and then depending on the nutless wonder Javy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
Like Mackowiak in 2006...it seems every ball was hit somewhere near him to expose his defensive ineptitude.

And we're done, lol!!!

Twins=fundamentals

White Sox=horrible outfield defense, no speed

I've been watching the sox since 93 and this time is very frustrating... 07 made me sick and this team just pisses me off... and now they're getting exposed big time, something the sox hardly do to any other team and definetly not a good team..

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 01:18 AM)
I know exactly what you mean. I don't really like 'em. Not when when we have a bunch of old, ancient under-achievers starting...and guys like Swisher who were supposed to help have their head so far up their ass...and then depending on the nutless wonder Javy.

I thought of this when seeing the lineups today....our big acquisition this offseason is so f***ing bad, he can't even start one of the biggest games of the decade for the Sox.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
Javy Vazquez is an overrated, overpaid loser. Trade him to Pittsburgh or KC and he'll get Cy Young votes.

This is exactly why I did not want to see Vazquez pitching in this series. He was awesome on Montreal, sucked in New York. Sucked in 2006 when the pressure was on, was good in 2007 when there was no pressure. And he's sucking tonight in the biggest game of the year.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:17 PM)
Honestly. Is anyone surprised?

even before the series started i posted that i had a bad vibe about the series,i hope that i m wrong but nah,we had so many chances to make this series not be crucial and we sucked along with these scrubs and now they are gonna put us out

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
AND THIS SEASON IS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's just DUMB.

Buehrle loses to Blackburn, then I start to get concerned tomorrow night.

This season has gone back and forth too much to get excited about one specific game, especially one I expected to lose in exactly this fashion.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
Javy will be traded this offseason, no doubt about it.

When you brought it up yesterday, I said no. But after today, I would agree he could be gone. If Ozzie doesn't like what you bring, he will get rid of you.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 07:20 PM)
BTW, Baker looked terrible through the first four innings. They should have atleast four runs off him by the six. He has been like Vazquez in the amount of hanging breaking balls thrown.

Well our guys are swinging for Wisconsin.