Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next season our offense woes will be a thing of the past. We will add good things, especially Quentin back in the lineup. Then hopefully Rafael Furcal at SS and Casey Blake at 3rd. So that is adding a .800 OPS 3rd baseman, a near 1.000 OPS LF and a top-notch leadoff hitter. KW is probably the sickest person watching this s***, I am confident they will go out and get an impact player somewhere and then hopefully a Alexei-type pickup also.

Our left-handers haven't done very well against Carlos Pena the last two days. But it is what it is...better than having Horacio Ramirez or Boone Logan out there.

At this point...I almost wouldn't mind seeing Vazquez out there, lol. Just to see if he could actually be productive for this team down the stretch.

I feel bad for Gavin, for someone that early in his career to feel that he probably is the main cause for the loss (not the only cause, of course. you need to score runs)

Danks, Floyd, and Buehrle are a good core though for next year, we just need to figure out what we're going to do with 4 and 5

I thought at the start of the playoffs that out of the 8 teams, we were the worst. We have exactly one way to beat you on offense. We're anything but a good defensive team. Our two best pitchers are 23 and 25? We have garbage middle relief. We're so fortunate our division sucked.

Amen.