ST Game: 3/02 Sox vs. Mariners (2:05 CT)

joejoesox

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey Bender, Gary Bender's son. Normally does ASU baseball...obviously from a broadcasting family, that helps too.

Former White Sox Mike Morse still on the M's roster. He never really found a position where he could be a plus offensively, as he was too big and lacked range for SS.

I guess the 90 degree heat is the reason for the small crowd? Being positive. Of course, it's a weekday game, too.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 2, 2009 -> 02:15 PM)
CR is dealing right now. Suddenly our young pitching depth doesn't seem to be a problem

well, spring training is about as deceiving as a cross-dressing clown

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 2, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
Jesus the Mariners sent Adrian Beltre, Ronnie Cedeno and a WHOLE lot of bad to Glendale. This is something Ozzie has been upset about in the past.

In the M's defense half their roster is looking to be Non-roster invitees and minor league free agents. They don't have any depth, and their GM is working his butt off to reverse that.

Funny, Konerko. That posture is about as symbolic of you as Thomas and Crede popping up to RF.

The typical pull/yank to the left side of the INF with the head down out of the box and it actually goes through...I thought it was going to end up a routine ground out.

Why do I have the feeling Ramirez would have speared that ball that Getz just missed?

Joe Crede would have had that one!!!

Just kidding.

2-0 M's, 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. (shouldn't have had a runner on 2nd, sloppy)

4-0 M's...Richard looking shaky for first time, giving up some perfectly placed groundball singles and doubles.

Edited by caulfield12