Sox vs Pads 3:05 CST

jasonxctf

Sisco never showed an ability to develop his secondary pitches or work with Cooper, same thing with Aardsma.

Ozzie really rode Logan out of Chicago...I remember one time he left him in a game when he was simply getting brutalized. Boone was just too fragile psychologically, a little bit like Marte, but Marte was dominant for three seasons before he started to show signs of faltering. Logan only pitched well for about a 6 week stretch.

Finally some signs for offense, Konerko with the 1-out double to RCF off the wall.

Some more bad White Sox baserunning as Dye tried to score on the hard-hit ball to 1B with the defense playing back on their heels. We just don't have any team speed...same old sad story!!! So much for that threat.

I wish we could see Fields, Getz, Viciedo, Beckham, Flowers, Brandon Allen, Jordan Danks, Shelby and Lillibridge out there once as a line-up. It would be so much more interesting to watch than this.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:01 PM)
how they hell was he only an all star ONCE?

40 homers or more 5 years in a row? only one year under 100 R and RBI in that span. 100 BB each year? HOW is that not an allstar?

its crazy whats goin on out there.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:06 PM)
Sisco never showed an ability to develop his secondary pitches or work with Cooper, same thing with Aardsma.

Ozzie really rode Logan out of Chicago...I remember one time he left him in a game when he was simply getting brutalized. Boone was just too fragile psychologically, a little bit like Marte, but Marte was dominant for three seasons before he started to show signs of faltering. Logan only pitched well for about a 6 week stretch.

I really thought that was just a temporary dry spell for boone. I was picturing him with us for a while. Its a shame, especially cuz he had a sweet beard.

nice inning, very productive lol

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)
how they hell was he only an all star ONCE?

40 homers or more 5 years in a row? only one year under 100 R and RBI in that span. 100 BB each year? HOW is that not an allstar?

bcuz there simply have been more deserving ofers that go, like last year with fukudome and soriano lol

Edited by Melissa1334

I think Dye just made the assumption that the defense would give up the run...that Gonzalez would just take the easy out and concede the run.

Still, a really dumb call by JD or Cox. If Cox sent him, it would be even more upsetting.

Two nice pick-offs by CR (proving he can throw to first from the mound at least) and a quality start. Hopefully something to build upon for the regular season.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 10:13 PM)
I think Dye just made the assumption that the defense would give up the run...that Gonzalez would just take the easy out and concede the run.

Still, a really dumb call by JD or Cox. If Cox sent him, it would be even more upsetting.

Two nice pick-offs by CR (proving he can throw to first from the mound at least) and a quality start. Hopefully something to build upon for the regular season.

Dye's a veteran who does what the 3B coach tells him to do. The Sox push the envelope on close plays figuring it has to be perfect to get the runner. It's fun when they make it and not so much when they don't

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 10:33 PM)
More bad defense from the Sox, this time Alexei. His 4th error on the Spring.

Followed by a hit and we see again the glaring problem with our infield. They should have been out of the inning if AR could have handled the ball

All these webcasts have nothing to do with professional productions or anything to do with the MLB. THey are just something that the Whitesox put together so the fans could see a White Sox game. So, quit your b****ing and be glad we get to see Sox ST at all.

Holy f*** people have been in a b****ing mood of late and the season hasnt' even started. How miserable.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 03:25 PM)
By the way, who the heck was the player from the box score yesterday that has never been seen b4? He pinch hit and got one AB.

I think you speak of Salvador Sanchez.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 04:37 PM)
All these webcasts have nothing to do with professional productions or anything to do with the MLB. THey are just something that the Whitesox put together so the fans could see a White Sox game. So, quit your b****ing and be glad we get to see Sox ST at all.

Holy f*** people have been in a b****ing mood of late and the season hasnt' even started. How miserable.

You choose to get upset about the strangest things.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 04:37 PM)

i think were still mad over the fact wise was named the cf'er lol

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 04:39 PM)
You choose to get upset about the strangest things.

Funny how that works.

Though I will say I don't remember getting upset about a lot recently, so I'll have to go look that up.

Edited by jphat007