4/28/09 Mariners @ White Sox - Game 1, WGN

maggsmaggs

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 02:58 PM)
It really is amazing how the absence of Getz and Thome makes this lineup go from formidable to laughable.

Yes but this way Ozzie can call for more failed hit and runs that cost us baserunners because Brent Lillibridge sucks. If Brian Anderson starts in CF for the remainder of the season and Lillibridge continues to get consistent ABs, Brian will finish they year with 10+ CS from failed hit and runs alone.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
If Wilson Betemit is not in the lineup for Game 2 tonight, I will take a sign that says Free Wilson Betemit to the game tomorrow.

Better get your markers ready....I doubt Ozzie will play him for whatever reason.

the game is on wgn according to the sox site.....if i was wondering what channel it were on the first thing i would do would be go to www.whitesox.com instead of going to soxtalk, clicking in the game thread, looking through it, posting, counting on someone other moron to look it up (in this case me) and waiting for a reply..but to each his own

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 04:09 PM)
the game is on wgn according to the sox site.....if i was wondering what channel it were on the first thing i would do would be go to www.whitesox.com instead of going to soxtalk, clicking in the game thread, looking through it, posting, counting on someone other moron to look it up (in this case me) and waiting for a reply..but to each his own

I did that, but I also looked at comcast TV listing, and nothing was showing for WGN or CSN, in that case I figured maybe someone here had inside info.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 04:09 PM)

I think you are looking at tomorrow's game, because the Cubs are on WGN tonight.

Or I could be wrong and the first game is on, although it was not originally scheduled to be on WGN according to my pocket schedule.

Edited by Leonard Zelig

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 04:12 PM)
I think you are looking at tomorrow's game, because the Cubs are on WGN tonight.

The first game is on WGN and the second on either Comcast or Comcast +

QUOTE (gsoxs1 @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 04:25 PM)
Any news on Scotty Pods and how he is doing in the minors. He has to be a better option right?

Pods is hitting .281 after 32 at bats and he has one stolen base. .410 on base.