THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

Princess Dye

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 08:04 PM)
Hopefully not the same thing you did. At least not right when they saw him.

Hah, that gave me a chuckle. I kind of thought the comment you quoted was a bit peculiar, but I figured I would let it slide.

In other news, should I get a Beckham # 15 jersey or a Peavy # 44 jersey? Or both? What's a fan to do?

Funny how we get a nice laugher and it's against the Yankees. Crazy game this baseball.

Too bad Detroit won. That's a problem that they've played 3 fewer games than us. We're tied in the win column. They are playing with the house's money in those 3 extra games.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 09:10 PM)
Hah, that gave me a chuckle. I kind of thought the comment you quoted was a bit peculiar, but I figured I would let it slide.

In other news, should I get a Beckham # 15 jersey or a Peavy # 44 jersey? Or both? What's a fan to do?

I'll be getting both.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 2, 2009 -> 12:30 AM)
I'll be getting both.

Man, I almost pulled the trigger earlier. An away Beckham jersey and a black Peavy jersey. Comes out to like $370 or so with shipping.

I am trying to be responsible, but I live in Vegas...it's how I represent my boys!