8/29 Thread - Sox vs Yankees - 12:05pm CDT on WGN

knightni

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 12:39 PM)
It's easy to be negative lately, but Jose was throwing slop that first inning; soft slop.

That does not bode well for the next time through tht order. Don't like what I saw in inning No. 1.

Of course we have done nothing in 2 innings agianst their hack pitcher.

What? When is 94 soft slop come on he pitched well that inning. You dod know he got Tex on a good fork ball and A-Rod on a fastball.

KILL KILL KILL

JOSE CONTRERAS THAKN YOU FOR 05

Oddly enough if this year were actually a contending team, it would hurt a lot more to see Jose fall apart and become a shell of his past self. Well to see him continue being a shell of his past self.

In short I feel like the last few yrs he has had decent stretches but this year he's just been completely totally done.

Edited by Princess Dye

Well....I guess we can't be surprised we're about to be down 4-0 or 5-0.

There's really no point to go with Contreras from here on out. They should try Hudson, Torres and maybe Garcia once or twice each and see what they have for the 5th starter's spot heading into 2010.

This game is pretty much over essentially, with the way our offense has looked recently. We've only lost five games in the standings the past month to the Twins and Tigers. At one point we were 4 1/2 games ahead of the Twins and tied (for ONE day) with the Tiggers.

QUOTE (G&T @ Aug 29, 2009 -> 12:50 PM)
There better be a seat for Pods.

Not watching on TV so I can't say weather Pods should have caught that ball (although it sounded like it).

But I'v been ready to launch Pods for months, I don't give a damn about his fluke season.