Most bullshit rumors

johndyce

hey hot sox chick. I didnt mean anything by this post. i just thought it would be fun with all the rumors around to post a nonsense one.

Did you guys hear the one between the Rams and the Dodgers? Freakin Kurt Warner and a first round pick for Orel Hercheiser and 23 minor League players to be later named. Now thats a Blockbuster!!!

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

my floor is soaked in evans drool right now.... hes got to be foaming at the mouth to get his hands on frank.. its really not that far fetched either..... they move their 1st baseman and another for f***in hundley??? give me a break the scrubs couldnt give him away before no all of the sudden evans is guliable enough to take it.......come on theres something more underlying here.......frank lives in la... hmmm.. hes working out in vegas... and tellman is in evans office right now hammering out a deal .... you can almost be assured on it...........but who am i to say huh????? lol.......

It could simply be that Evans is an idiot. :D

Is that thing on the MLB site about Thomas true? Id love to see him come back and them put in the clause, so hed have some incentive to do good next year. In my opinion, if he actually tries hes got several good years left in him, and id like to see him retire a white stocking

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

It could simply be that Evans is an idiot.  :D

could be, could well be. I don't think Evans is as gosh darn wonderful as the KW detractors make him out to be.

If we lose Frank, which would anger me a lot, I'd rather see him in the NL so we don't have to be reminded as often, or have Frank take it out on us.

Originally posted by cwsox
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

It could simply be that Evans is an idiot.  :D

could be, could well be. I don't think Evans is as gosh darn wonderful as the KW detractors make him out to be.

If we lose Frank, which would anger me a lot, I'd rather see him in the NL so we don't have to be reminded as often, or have Frank take it out on us.

Don't the White Sox play the NL West teams in 2003? We might have to face Frank for at least 3 games :(

Originally posted by cwsox    I don't think Evans is as gosh darn wonderful as the KW detractors make him out to be.

He's more wonderful than KW. And if things look messed up for the Dodgers now, Evans is probably planning something big along the lines of acquiring Thomas to play first. With KW, the messed up just stays that way :mad:

Originally posted by CubKilla

Don't the White Sox play the NL West teams in 2003? We might have to face Frank for at least 3 games :(

3 games in LA the first weekend in June.

The thought of Frank being at Comiskey wearing another AL uniform thinking about KW while at bat scares me.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

too bad it dont scare kw the same way.......i hate the thought of this.. blue is just not a good color for me.........

Other than a division opponent, it would only be at most 3 games a year - so not enough fear factor for KW, unfortunately. I really like the trade today the more I think about it, but I am really unhappy about the prospect of losing Frank.

it won't be 10 mil.

Thomas is looking for 5-6 mil a year. I don't think he cares about years.

hell, what he should do is sign a one year deal for cheap with an NL team and play first for a full season, just to prove that he can do it. then he'll get a long term deal easily.

teams are signing him because AL teams are no longer interested in having set DH's. teams are finally getting smart and using the position as a rest day.

Originally posted by Molto

it won't be 10 mil.

Thomas is looking for 5-6 mil a year.  I don't think he cares about years.

hell, what he should do is sign a one year deal for cheap with an NL team and play first for a full season, just to prove that he can do it.  then he'll get a long term deal easily.

teams are signing him because AL teams are no longer interested in having set DH's.  teams are finally getting smart and using the position as a rest day.

But if he stinks, then he's really in a bind, especially considering he's guaranteed the money if he stuck with the Sox.

I may just be greedy, but I wouldn't turn down all that money, I'd be back with the Sox if no one else was offering me anything good.

Originally posted by baggio202

danny evans in his first major trade pulled off brian jordan and odalis perez for that loudmouth gangbanger wannabe loser gary sheffield...

name me a trade that KW made with similiar results for us???..

as usual..kw is the idiot

Who says Sheffield is a gang banger. From what I have heard he's mainly a reclose. Thats comment would be like calling Bonds a gang banger, he just don't like the media.

That deal was good cause he got Perez, but Sheffield is a damn good player and they have a bum in Brian Jordan that is due a whole lot of money too.