**Official Cardinals vs. Dodgers Thread**

Brian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 10, 2009 -> 04:22 PM)
NO KIDDING. How can he possibly think that this statement makes sense is beyond me:

The St Louis fans arent living with "the hell we have lived with as Cubs fans" because they won the world series in the past 4 years. They may be pissed that they are down 2-0 when it should be tied at the very least, but this isnt a situation where an old lady is holding a "I havent seen a world series game in my lifetime" sign and every fan is crying and holding each other up after the game is over. What an ignorant article

Despite this, baseball truly is a very cruel game. What a great season; not one, but two Cy Young candidates; another MVP season out of Albert Pujols. And they are cleaning out their lockers just like our White Sox, less than one week later...

Very true.

Think about the shock in Cardinal land. Three and out. And all of Cardinal nation has to be dissatisfied. Shows you anything can happen. Three and out after that kind of regular season? I wonder if any of their fans are blaming Tony.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 10, 2009 -> 11:00 AM)
Certain Cub fans are publicly embarassing themselves, David Kaplan , because they seem to think missing the playoffs totally is better than making the playoffs and getting swept.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/david-kapl...dinal-fans.html

Go Cards.

I think if St. Louis wins today, they win the series. Carpenter never has two bad starts in a row, not that Game 1 was really BAD, but just unlike him.

Kaplan is an idiot...it's amazing just how ignorant many Cubs fans are,do they really believe that Cards fans are "jealous of the Cubs and their great fans"?

Yeah,I'm sure Cards fans are really jealous of a crappy organization known for it's futility year in and year out,gimme a break.

101 years of suckdom with a bleak immediate future,lol

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 10, 2009 -> 09:36 PM)
Kaplan is an idiot...it's amazing just how ignorant many Cubs fans are,do they really believe that Cards fans are "jealous of the Cubs and their great fans"?

Yeah,I'm sure Cards fans are really jealous of a crappy organization known for it's futility year in and year out,gimme a break.

101 years of suckdom with a bleak immediate future,lol

World titles in 2006, 1982, 1967, 1964, 1946, 1944, 1942, 1934, 1931, and 1926, and it is the Cardinals who are jealous? Excuse me while I :lolhitting