Spring Semester '10

Yoda

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 12:22 PM)
Yeah, I have a few friends that go to Aurora University. They are both on the women's cross country team and like it there. I almost thought about going to finish a business degree there. Do they have a BA degree where you don't take Calculus? At my school all we have to do is take Statistics - thank god! But yeah, it definitely helps having professors who have been through work in their lifetimes to teach something.

I'm honestly not sure. I'm getting my B.S. so I've taken Calc and all kinds of Stats classes. I'm a math guy so I didn't really look into that.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 04:03 PM)
I only have classes Tuesday and Thursday, and it's absolutely glorious.

COM 374 Communication Research

WRT 305 Writing in the Disciplines

MKT 361 Sports Marketing

CJR 256 News Reporting I

CBR 350 Broadcast Operations

I miss the days of classes on Tuesday and Thursday and then nothing. Enjoy it while you guys can...it doesn't last forever!!

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jan 21, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)
I'm honestly not sure. I'm getting my B.S. so I've taken Calc and all kinds of Stats classes. I'm a math guy so I didn't really look into that.

Well I was lucky to swing out a deal to take College Algebra instead of Applied Calc and finish off my senior year with Statistics. Thank the good dude upstairs.

Edited by The Beast

QUOTE (Pods70Rowand33 @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 05:33 PM)
Will be graduating in May, and hopefully going to grad school in the fall. But here is what I got, probably one of my hardest semesters but it seems to be one of the more fun semesters:

Physical Chem II

Adv. Organic Chem

Differential Equations

Research

Seminar

Poetry

Dif EQ was one of the most fun and easiest of the Math classes i took. it is wierd, it is like applied multivariable calc! I have always heard Orgo is a tough class, it was used to weed out "those who were not worthy". Thank god i never took any chemistry...