Do I have a girl car?

shipps

I feel like a beeatch   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is SHIPPS driving a girl ride?

• Yes
    • No
    • He is driving a cheap low class ride...

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jan 31, 2010 -> 11:56 PM)
I'm only saying yes because it's you. :D Hell, I got s*** from people in high school and I had a black '98 Mustang. I've had a black '99 Mustang and a baby blue '07 Mustang since. HPIM0048.jpg

Funny thing about Stangs... up north, they are definitely men's cars. But I lived in Tennessee for a few years, and I noticed that almost everyone who drove a Mustang was a woman.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 1, 2010 -> 06:46 AM)
Funny thing about Stangs... up north, they are definitely men's cars. But I lived in Tennessee for a few years, and I noticed that almost everyone who drove a Mustang was a woman.

That was my experience growing up in central Illinois. And not just any woman; normally larger, older, smoker-type women ("i'm independent!").

The only girls car out there is the one I was stuck with for the last 5-6 years - a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. It was my fiances car throughout college, and I hated everything about it. It was designed for a 16 year old girl, not a 6'1" 220lb man. I'm so glad we finally bought a new car and got rid of that P.o.S.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 1, 2010 -> 12:39 AM)
That is one beautiful car JPN. Mustangs are the only Fords I really like.

Anyway, "girl car" is subjective. My car (model/color in pic below) is called a girls car because of its horn and "cuteness". Well, it was my moms (she got my grandmas Lincoln, but didn't like it, and was able to sell it to mostly cover an 09 black Honda Accord), and is the newest car in the highschool in terms of years. Quite frankly, if you like you're car, you're good.

Quick note: My car is also the only car that runs decently at the highschool. It just sucks in snow.

img28141na.jpg

Mazda 3's are really nice cars, my girlfriend has one, it has the 2.3 liter engine and has a lot of pickup. I can not say anything because i drive a 2005.5 Jetta. It is a damm nice car, but is considered a "chick" car, but man, those seat warmers in the winter kick butt. But then again, the ones who make fun of cars are the ones who drive P.O.S. cars or have no car and beg for rides!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 11:26 PM)
This the kind of thing guys that drive women's vehicles typically say...

J/K!

2003 Ford T-bird here. doubt that would be considered a girly car but i have no problem driving my wife's Chevy Aveo when necessary.

My car is dark green 1993 toyota camry with 235,500 miles on it, is missing hubcaps on the passenger side, has paint chipped off all over, and most of the paint is chipping off the hood. I think I look badass in a junky car, and it kinda looks a little like Roadkill from the Twisted Metal games, and I'm damn proud of it. ;)

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Feb 4, 2010 -> 02:03 PM)
My car is dark green 1993 toyota camry with 235,500 miles on it, is missing hubcaps on the passenger side, has paint chipped off all over, and most of the paint is chipping off the hood. I think I look badass in a junky car, and it kinda looks a little like Roadkill from the Twisted Metal games, and I'm damn proud of it. ;)

Ha, I have a blue 1991 Camry, also missing hubcaps and paint. Havent eclipsed 200,000 yet. but I suspect I will